Marlon Moraes vs Petr Yan

Would be a great fight.

I think Yan brings too much pressure and viciousness and Moraes doesn't like pressure. He would walk down and fold Moraes.

do you realize he lost to the champ 2 fights ago, and his last win is against a washed FW who dehydrated himself to make a weight he never made before ?

The UFC will not give moraes a title shot anyway, no need to argue ...
I'm just saying I'd be fine with Yan fighting the #1 ranked guy. Not sure what you're on about.

Petr Yan should fight the champ or sterling, no one else.

Moraes should fight the tall skinny guy, I forgot his name.
Sandhagen deserves the shot at least as much as Yan does, if not more. Ya'll right him off because you're not fanboys of his, which is fine, but Yan doesn't get the title shot because Sherdog wants his babies.

Yan, Sterling and Sandhagen should all be in line for a title fight. Aldo shouldn't be anywhere near it, coming off of two losses.

Sandhagen deserves the shot at least as much as Yan does, if not more. Ya'll right him off because you're not fanboys of his, which is fine, but Yan doesn't get the title shot because Sherdog wants his babies.

Yan, Sterling and Sandhagen should all be in line for a title fight. Aldo shouldn't be anywhere near it, coming off of two losses.
I agree, I am bias. But Yan is just more impressive than sanhagen overall.

I agree, I am bias. But Yan is just more impressive than sanhagen overall.
I disagree. He got outlanded by Jimmie Rivera, he has worrisome defense. Sandhagen has tight defense and a more dynamic offense. Also, his win against Moraes is a better win than Yan has at all.

I think Yan is the goods and is right on the precipice of a title shot, but Sandhagen keeps getting left out of these conversations, and it's nonsense.

I think it's absolutely disgusting that Jose Aldo is getting a title shot coming off a loss, when you have Moraes, Yan, Sterling and Sandhagen available.

I disagree. He got outlanded by Jimmie Rivera, he has worrisome defense. Sandhagen has tight defense and a more dynamic offense. Also, his win against Moraes is a better win than Yan has at all.

I think Yan is the goods and is right on the precipice of a title shot, but Sandhagen keeps getting left out of these conversations, and it's nonsense.

The fight was pretty even except that Yan scored 2 knockdowns, and almost finished Rivera.
When did Sandhagen win Moraes?

The fight was pretty even except that Yan scored 2 knockdowns, and almost finished Rivera.
When did Sandhagen win Moraes?
Sorry, I meant Assuncao. I was typing while thinking.

Bad fight for Moraesh

Based on what?

I like Yan, but he's grossly overrated compared to the other contenders.

Moraes, Sterling, Sandhagen and Munhoz have all fought better competition.

Based on what?

I like Yan, but he's grossly overrated compared to the other contenders.

Moraes, Sterling, Sandhagen and Munhoz have all fought better competition.

Moraes gasses out fast in the recent fight, Yan keeps the same pace. Yan via 3rd TKO

it is not nonsense, yan is just more impressive.

Moraes gasses out fast in the recent fight, Yan keeps the same pace. Yan via 3rd TKO

Yan has never been in with a hitter like Moraes. You have no idea how he'll react to his power. Moraes is dialed in as soon as the fight starts.

Dodson was shot to shit when Yan fought him. The best guy that Yan has fought is Rivera, and Sterling beat Rivera easier.

lmao it's so fucking dumb how there's all these worthy contenders in the wings at 135 and it's fucking Aldo who gets the title shot.

I do think Petr needs another win before a title shot. Beating Dodson and Rivera (foh with Faber) shouldn't be all that's needed in arguably the deepest division in the UFC. Sterling, with wins over Stamann, Rivera and Munhoz, is ahead of him in line as far as I'm concerned.

Yan has never been in with a hitter like Moraes. You have no idea how he'll react to his power. Moraes is dialed in as soon as the fight starts.

Dodson was shot to shit when Yan fought him. The best guy that Yan has fought is Rivera, and Sterling beat Rivera easier.
you are right about R1 Moraesh, but he immediately starts to slow down R2.

Back