Marlon Moraes vs Petr Yan

Karuzo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who else wants to see this fight? I think it would be fireworks.

It should be a 5 rounder, winner fights for the belt.

Petr Yan should fight the champ or sterling, no one else.

Moraes should fight the tall skinny guy, I forgot his name.

Love that matchup .... 2 explosive strikers ...winner is deserving of title shot for sure

Sure. In any division, a fight between top contenders is likely to be a treat. It's just that Yan is on a tear while Moraes is just one narrow win removed from his KO loss for the title, so there is a bit of an asymmetry in their trajectories. But I'd definitely watch.

Who else wants to see this fight? I think it would be fireworks.

It should be a 5 rounder, winner fights for the belt.

good fight, if marlon dont finishes yan in the first two rounds, yan gets the win UD or TKO by the end of the third round.

Great fight and better if it was a 3 rounder. Fireworks for sure.

Do you not realized what Moraes' rank is? He's #1
do you realize he lost to the champ 2 fights ago, and his last win is against a washed FW who dehydrated himself to make a weight he never made before ?

The UFC will not give moraes a title shot anyway, no need to argue ...

Damn it TS. I thought this fight was made when I read the title.

But yes, this would be a very nice matchup.

do you realize he lost to the champ 2 fights ago, and his last win is against a washed FW who dehydrated himself to make a weight he never made before ?

The UFC will not give moraes a title shot anyway, no need to argue ...

If he finished Aljamain Sterling and Petr Yan they have no choice but to give him another shot.

He looked good in the Aldo fight.

Yan would end Moraes. Moraes is exciting and dangerous, but his footwork isn't great and Yan would happily pressure him to the cage and beat him up. I think Yan is a terrible match-up for Moraes - he wouldn't last over 4 rounds against Yan.

Back