Marlon Moraes' Last Fight On Contract This Weekend

He should win comfortably then we'll see how he fares in the biggest league of all. He'll do well I reckon.

I see Moraes moving on to the UFC after this. In one way or another, Moraes is going to have to take a paycut. Moraes' contract is from the Ali Abdel-Aziz era so that'll certainly play a factor in whether he leaves WSOF or not. On the bright side, WSOF should have more roster spots for fighters should Moraes leave.

With that said, I hope Josh Hill takes the belt from him. I find it funny how people think Moraes is just going to have an easy time with him when he left him like this in their last fight:
WSOF18_Moraes_Hill_Gallery-133-1024x683.jpg
That was the result of one punch. It wasn't a close fight.

Marlon was on that shady Ali contract. With him out of the picture, I doubt he'll make as much.

Ali is still is manager. Marlon trains with Edgar and company up in New Jersey, most of them guys are signed with Ali also. Screw the purist and critics and stay with WSOF, become a millionaire fighting cans. Fedor never fought in the UFC and he still considered the greatest

I think Marlon would take a slight paycut to be in the UFC. 135 is on the rise imo, with Cruz, TJ, Garbrandt, and Caraway all guys that make headlines these days. The divsion is at least more popular than it's ever been. Putting Marlon in against Cody or Bryan on a main card fight would be a good way to introduce him to the masses.

I'd love to see Marlon at 125 if he can make it, him vs Mighty Mouse would be a great fight.

You are right... 25/25 is what TJ made. Less that 1/3 of Moraes.

IDK... it is refreshing to me watch good fighers outside UFC. Im not a UFC hater (I watch every damn card) but from time to time I like to watch another organizations with different productions, their own stars, etc.

Anyway.. I will watch Moraes whetever he fights.

I watch other orgs too but whats refreshing or exciting about watching Justin Gaethje fighting Ozzy Dugulubgov?

Back