Marlon Moraes blasts Jose Aldo: F*ck this guy

Was a close fight no one clearly won. The announcers were unbelievably biased towards Aldo in that fight and I think that influences why a lot of people think Aldo clearly won.

Marlon has a right to be mad. He won and the promotion is treating him like he lost and his opponent like he won

jezus shut the f up. Aldo is just trying to get the money fight. What the hell does Marlon expect to be humble and not get possible gold and good money. Probably on his period.

None of them are exactly getting popular with all this.

Maybe by collecting more animosity/"haters" though.

I can totally understand you guys accepting the decision of the 3 nerds sitting cageside, and accepting their superior knowledge of the sport.

It makes perfect sense.
I thought marlon won the fight too and I barely give a shit about either of these guys outside of their skills

fight wasn’t good but marlon won in my opinion. Forward movement doesn’t win fights, being more effective wins fights

lmao @ posters who think the fighter who ran a marathon won the fight
Doesn’t matter if you’re moving defensively if you’re winning most of the exchanges. The fight was close, you don’t have to disparage moraes and his strategies. Neither moving forward, nor defensive counter fighting wins a fight unless you’re winning the actual fight parts.

Close fight that could have went either way.

Just like when Costa got the nod over Romero - the Romero fanboys were furious. Funny how they're both ending up with title shots anyway.

"Run it back"

Poor choice of words

I don't know what this narrative you're trying to create is about. Moraes landed the cleaner harder shots. What do you have against footwork and using angles?

I thought 29-28 either way or a draw would have been fine but this idea that Moraes didn't land anything and just ran is BS.

Just let Cejudo and Aldo fight, strip Cejudo of the title(though even in boxing champions get a voluntary defense in between mandatories), like Marlon fight a can and become a paper champion and see how much he's respected then.

Marlon has a legit beef but the Only thing that really matters is who Dana thought won the fight and who he wants to promote for a title fight and that’s Aldo

Does Marlon think he gets a ts? No you just lost to the Champion a guy coming up from 125.If Aldo doesnt get the shot it would have been Yan. Was a close fight and neither made it clear but Aldo went for it Marlon tried to sneak a dec. By but the MMA gods have spoken.

I think he knows in his heart that Aldo won that fight. He keeps stating "i beat him", " i won the fight". Its like he's trying to convince himself.

Aldo clearly won that fight

Obviously it wasn't clear.

If you want to reward a guy for ineffective aggression that's fine, but even winning a close decision over Marlon, who Cejudo just finished, isn't really something to claim a TD off of

I had Marlon winning

Aldo got round 2 only

SAme here. Peoples who thinks otherwise are retarded or listened too much to Rogan's biased bullshit throughout the fight. Stalking an opponent without throwing anything doesn't win you points.

It's important that we all stress out over this.

I thought Aldo won it but I can understand Marlon's frustrations.

Back