Marlon Moraes: "As a bantamweight, im embarrassed by TJ Dillashaw's performance."

Cut Moraes some slack. He and Assuncao have gotten screwed over by this pointless fight and the likely impending rematch.

Shit talking works for the UFC brass and a big portion of the fanbase. I don't blame him for trying to stay relevant.

Hey I'm a huge fan of Marlon's. Met him in Utica after the Rivera KO...real cool guy.

No disrespect to him at all.

I just think Cejudo is a beast at 125 and I don't see any BW's coming down and beating him right now.

War marlon. I'll be live on the Fortaleza card, hoping for a great main/co-main and also hoping for violent finishes by Aldo and Moraes.

Congrats man, definitely on my bucket list to see a UFC fight in Brazil! I take it that's where you're from?

So Marlon is not imprezzed by TJ's per-for-mance~?

Hey I'm a huge fan of Marlon's. Met him in Utica after the Rivera KO...real cool guy.

I just think Cejudo is a beast at 125 and I don't see any BW's coming down and beating him right now.

Agreed, but Dillashaw is going to get flack from the 135 contenders for losing like that, and he deserves it after laughably claiming that there was nobody left for him to fight in the division post-Garbrandt.

Agreed, but Dillashaw is going to get flack from the 135 contenders for losing like that, and he deserves it after laughably claiming that there was nobody left for him to fight in the division post-Garbrandt.

Ya Dillashaw vs Moraes is the BW fight I've wanted for a long time.

Hoping Marlon can erase that past loss to Assuncao and get that shot.

Preemptively, I like Moraes in this fight (at 135 obviously), but I will concede that I've never seen Moraes's grappling tested, so I don't say it with much confidence...

Moraes weighs 165lbs while walking around and 155lbs in the cage. CSAC recommended he move up to featherweight. He's never cutting to 125lbs.

Congrats man, definitely on my bucket list to see a UFC fight in Brazil! I take it that's where you're from?
Thanks and yeah, I'm from Fortaleza, that will be my third card live. I went to Belfort x Gastelum here in Fortaleza in 2017, and Marreta x Anders in São Paulo last september.
The cards in Brazil in general are great to watch live due to the active crowd. It can be a complete unknown, but the crowd will cheer for him.
The Marreta x Anders card was even more sweet because my gf won an mma page instagram contest and we went for free, all included. Tickets to the card, flight tickets, hotels and transport.
The contest was that who would make right guesses about the top 3 fights in that Whittaker x Romero II card.
My gf randomly picked Holm over Anderson, Covington over RDA and Whittaker over Romero.
At the end of the Romero fight I was sad because I tought Romero won, so I was sad because she wouldn't win the contest. Hehehe
And now, to watch Moraes and Aldo live, will be great.

TJ is unbeatable in his head:

(t)KO'd by Cejudo and Dodson = early stoppage
dec by Assuncao & Cruz= robberies

Marlon might be able to get a win off TJ, but he would have to literally murder him not to get the salt factory.

is Marlon cutting to 125? I think that aspect makes all the difference.

Actually I think Henry fucks him up either way

Marlon should be careful..... it's words like these when karma rears its ugly head.
32 seconds and t.j was grabbing Henry's leg .... not the refs legs- how can this not be a poor stoppage.

That's a low blow by Moraes. If Dillashaw had been gracious in defeat, I'd be incensed on his behalf.

MALRON would fuck Henry's shit up so bad.
Just quite how TJ got KO'd by a guy who's leg reach is shorter than my johnson from base of glans to stump is unforgiveable.
You cant just say something like that without showing evidence, bro.

Thanks and yeah, I'm from Fortaleza, that will be my third card live. I went to Belfort x Gastelum here in Fortaleza in 2017, and Marreta x Anders in São Paulo last september.
The cards in Brazil in general are great to watch live due to the active crowd. It can be a complete unknown, but the crowd will cheer for him.
The Marreta x Anders card was even more sweet because my gf won an mma page instagram contest and we went for free, all included. Tickets to the card, flight tickets, hotels and transport.
The contest was that who would make right guesses about the top 3 fights in that Whittaker x Romero II card.
My gf randomly picked Holm over Anderson, Covington over RDA and Whittaker over Romero.
At the end of the Romero fight I was sad because I tought Romero won, so I was sad because she wouldn't win the contest. Hehehe
And now, to watch Moraes and Aldo live, will be great.

That's fucking cool man! I have a bunch of questions I could annoy you with haha. Only time I've been to Brazil is when I went to Rio for a couple weeks during the '16 Olympics. I loved it there, and I didn't have any bad experiences, but the locals really watched out for us and seemed more concerned about our well-being than we were.

How is it in Fortaleza? I read an article on MMAfighting saying it's pretty nuts there, lots of bombs going off because of some new prison policies and shit.

And that's awesome your girlfriend is into it too! Any girl I've dated before has hated that I watch it, maybe I need to date a Brazilian! What an awesome contest to win though. And the right man won that fight, so you two definitely deserved the prize!

Marlon needs to finish Assuncao first, then talk.

Back