Marlon Moraes: "As a bantamweight, im embarrassed by TJ Dillashaw's performance."

That's fucking cool man! I have a bunch of questions I could annoy you with haha. Only time I've been to Brazil is when I went to Rio for a couple weeks during the '16 Olympics. I loved it there, and I didn't have any bad experiences, but the locals really watched out for us and seemed more concerned about our well-being than we were.

How is it in Fortaleza? I read an article on MMAfighting saying it's pretty nuts there, lots of bombs going off because of some new prison policies and shit.

And that's awesome your girlfriend is into it too! Any girl I've dated before has hated that I watch it, maybe I need to date a Brazilian! What an awesome contest to win though. And the right man won that fight, so you two definitely deserved the prize!

Rio is great, but a bit dangerous, I lived there for about 3 months last year, but I lived on a "safe" neighborhood, because I was studying in the brazilian equivalent of West Point.

Fortaleza is one of the most beautiful city of Brazil, with amazing beachs, great nightlife and many other things, the Ceará state itself is very turistic, on par with Rio.
Yeah, in the past years violence is rising on Fortaleza, it's one of the most dangerous cities on Brazil and on the world, but since the new years eve, some criminals in the prison are ordering their gangs to make things worse, so, yeah, lately it's been nuts here, but it's fading away. The criminals exploded a lot of things but, in the general, almost zero civilians were hurt.

Brazilian women are great my friend, in all aspects hehe.

On the future, during graduation, there is a studying abroad program. To those of us who are from the military we can go study in France, Germain, USA, Canada and others countries.

Canada is a good place to live? I always see american guys mocking Canada so I really don't know haha
Cheers!

Last edited:
Marlon would absolutely dominate Cejudo at 135, as would Cody and TJ.

Cejudos hypetrain will crash when he faces his first legit fight at 135.

Kind of like TJs except Henry would be fighting up a class instead of down?

He should be. The last BW title fight with someone other than TJ and Cody was over two years ago and now TJ is getting starched at FlyW.

<36>

The division needs to get back on track by giving contenders their shot.

Marlon is just upset because Henry just became the #1 contender for 135 title. And it sucks for him but Henry beat the man in impressively.

I'll get laughed at but I honestly give Moraes more of a shot than I do Dillashaw. I'm beginning to question whether a rematch at 135 is necessary or really goes all that differently.

Why doesn't Dom fight TJ? TJ ain't the real champ til he beats Dom.

well i mean he did get finished in 30 seconds. i don't think he meant that hes embarrased he lost per se, probably has more to do with how. i didnt see the interview cuz no link in post.

War Marlon.
RelievedScientificDartfrog-size_restricted.gif

It Almost didn't stop him from staying up.

Did his size help him catch Dodson? He didn't hurt Dodson at all, got hurt himself and arguably lost that fight. So I don't see why you think these things would happen with Cejudo, who is bigger than Dodson.

Back