Mark "Super Somoan" Hunt likely to be 12-11 after Reem Fight

A

AusMMAfan

Do you think If Reem beats Hunt and Hunt goes 12-11 it will be an accurate reflection of how good he career has been?

I don't think so, as Hunt has faught the biggest and toughest fighters who have lived.

Names such as:

-Fedor
-Brock
-Stipe
-CropCop
-Wanderlei Silva
-Overeem(scheduled)
-JDS
-Werdum
-Bigfoot etc.

Having said that he went 4 years without a win between 2006-10 with 6 loses in a row.

Hunt does not lose rematches, and he's had plenty against very tough guys. It gives him extra motivation. No one here ever mentions it, but pretty much every fight Hunt loses, he is in fucking terrible shape for. He's not a guy who stays in shape, but if he has a camp and an opponent that has beaten him; he does not lose. I bet big on this one early, at +380; before everyone else catches on.

except Le banner

Most of your favourite fighters would have lost to exactly the same guys Hunt lost to.

The sort of record you get when you don't give a fuck about no pussy-ass settling in process so you end up signing to fight legends who have 20+ MMA fights before you even have 4.

Got laid on by a 'roided up Brock,

He's better than his record shows.

Last edited:
Likely to be Overeems first sub win since James Thompson

It's not just who you fight, but when you fight them.

Much hespect for Hunto.

I'm hoping to see Overeem tenderise that gut with some kicks.

I think Overeem will try and grind this fight out and likely either win a UD or get a late stoppege via accumulated ground and pound damage.

I'm all for Dutch success in the UFC, but a walk-off KO wouldn't sadden me one bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back