Mark "Super Somoan" Hunt likely to be 12-11 after Reem Fight

When you have a career philosophy of "I'm going to either get KOd or I'm going to KO this guy" and at no point in any fight ever do you think, "maybe if I push him against the cage I can win this round on points and steal the fight" then a 12-11 record against that list of killers is pretty damn impressive.

When you have a career philosophy of "I'm going to either get KOd or I'm going to KO this guy" and at no point in any fight ever do you think, "maybe if I push him against the cage I can win this round on points and steal the fight" then a 12-11 record against that list of killers is pretty damn impressive.

Lol its not because he doesnt know how to stall its because his ground game is shit and he fought guys above his level too soon. His ground game is better now but i got a feeling overeem takes him. That said hunt can turn his lights out quick.

Lol its not because he doesnt know how to stall its because his ground game is shit and he fought guys above his level too soon. His ground game is better now but i got a feeling overeem takes him. That said hunt can turn his lights out quick.

I never said he doesn't know how to stall. Hunt could drink a magic potion that gave him the greatest stalling powers of all time and he'd still never choose to stall.

I never said he doesn't know how to stall. Hunt could drink a magic potion that gave him the greatest stalling powers of all time and he'd still never choose to stall.

I think hed chose to be world champ if he had the ability. Hes a fun fighter but hes not good enough because hes a fat ass who isn't motivated enough.

Thread needs some Hunto gifs imo

Dt1LunG.gif

baAxPva.gif

iCdzdHv.gif

r1TpSxN.gif

vQ6tuxG.gif

He's getting paid good money for someone with a pretty bad record, good career in that sense

Back