Mark Munoz...

IThinkNot

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
when his is next fight?
Couldn't find anything online..
I think he last fought in july..it's been quite some time and he doesn't even have a schedule fight whereas lot of other fighters have fought twice since july.

He's the type to get really down after a loss. I thought I heard he was fughting on a fuel card, but i won't swear to it.

Plus he might be taking some time to heal, he looked unhealthy his last fight.

Have him fight Francis Carmont, he asked for him.

Not sure, cant wait to see the third best mw in the world again though.

He should be co headlining ufc on fx 7 against sarafian imo

He needs a win and not just a wrestlefest of a win, a win where he absolutely dominates. That might cheer him up.

when his is next fight?
Couldn't find anything online..
I think he last fought in july..it's been quite some time and he doesn't even have a schedule fight whereas lot of other fighters have fought twice since july.

he's been injured

I thought Weidman was still hitting him.

3.gif

Saw him in Seattle for FOX 5 he looked like he was in great shape, hopefully he gets booked soon

Car accident recently probably gonna delay him from returning for a few more months?

Maybe the Markes/Craig winner or Boetsch.

Car accident recently probably gonna delay him from returning for a few more months?

Maybe the Markes/Craig winner or Boetsch.
Unless they plan on giving him a tune-up fight or try to sacrifice him to an up-and-comer, I really like the Boetsch idea. There's actually quite a few interesting fights for him though. Would also love to see him vs. the Bisping-Belfort loser, Belcher or even Shields.

Back