Mark Kerr At His Most Jacked and Ass Kicking? What Fights?

What a savage beast. He was literally impossible to submit in his prime. Went over the ADCC and took the gold in submission grappling with pure strength and wrestling on his side. He didn't have any background in submissions. The "specimen"
this.
and ts just find Mark first runs in the UFC and his fights at Pride.

No, the one where he slams the dude and knocks himself out--that was him, right?

How about the one where he slams the dude and accidently drives his on head into the mat, knocking himself stupid? He was a beast that drugs got the hold of.
4k8gba.jpg

That "fight" was so stupid.

I'm still not entirely convinced that Kerr didn't fake it just to pick up the check.

The winner (in this case Yamamoto) earned a shot at Cro Cop.

Kerr was at his scariest when he was still undefeated. I think the first Igor fight broke him mentally, even though it was turned into a no contest afterwards, he was never really the same after that. Igor fucked him up good.

Holy shit!! I'm watching this on UFC.TV. I'm 4:49 in. They're doing the introductions and the Just Bleed guy appears!! This is where he's from!

8rWSPVW.gif
Immortalized forever. The scream at the end is fantastic. Wonder how his life turned out.

His fighting like a beast and his soft spoken manner reminded me of the mma mike tyson.

You said "Jacked." Hehehehehehehehe.....jacked.......

He was already a mess when he fought igor.

He was also the first big wrestler to put significant time into learning submissions and striking. If you'd taken the raw materials that Mark Kerr had in 1996 and gave them to a 25 year old wrestler today, that guy would dominate MMA given the advances in training and culture towards the sport in 2016.

Back