• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Mark Hunt starting to sound unhinged regarding court case.

Good lord not this again, Hunt has lost his marbles, he seems so angry in every post as well.

He should be more positive in general... you know there are 3 HWs on UFC roster that have trained with Hunt a lot, they are the Tafa brothers and Tuivasa, and he never says a nice word about them or hypes them up or congratulates their performance. Its like they don't even exist. He is just angry and toxic in every post with a lot of cuss words.

The UFC court case aside, I seen some of the replies he does to people on twitter in the past and its just vile, he has so much anger in his heart.. like I saw some tweets years ago where people were debating a decision, some people didn't agree with his winner, they had it 29-28 and his replies are disgusting, so toxic. No need for it, just talk like a normal human being , its nothing.. its just a debate on who won a fight and the judges scores, its totally unnecessary to be that angry

Its crazy to think how much money he has lost also.

Mark has been a really dumb dude for a long time. Always saying and posting stupid shit. He's put all of his stock into this lawsuit that he'll never win and will probably leave his family broke.

You’re not very bright for sherdawgger standards. He never blamed others for his health damage. At the essence of his case is the fact that the UFC bent their own rules to allow an advantage for their cash cow to be able to fight on their biggest card that year.
Him blocking punches with his head all his K1 career, but now blaming other people for health damage.

Honestly, f that guy. He is agressive, he is salty, and he is not very bright (even for fighters standarts).

This is such a childish take. Of course he’s going to think and say things like that in the face of a formidable (juiced) opponent. He obviously thought he could win and then when the juice made the difference and he got ragdolled like no other heavyweight has ever done, he got pissed off. What’s not to understand here bud? His own words and opinion doesn’t change the fact that Lesnar broke the rules.

You seem to me like you’re siding with the house because it’s more convenient and beneficial to your outlook. Lesnar cheated and Hunt got cheated and beaten up. That’s the facts of the matter, and he’s probably going to lose the case anyway because of the UFC’s league of lawyers.

Think before you post.

Hunt fought in Pride. He never cared about PEDs. He just got mad Lesnar humiliated him, instead óf letting it go and not putting his family at financial risk.

Think before you post.

The years of getting hit in the head and doing meth surely didn't help his brain.

Also the downside to having an iron chin. All those dings add up down the road.
I have never heard anything about his meth use, but I blindly believed that shit so fast.

Yeah, he has. ”Starting to” isn’t really cutting it here.

Meth? I think he’s a boozer, that’s not a secret I guess. Where’d you get the meth part from?

He talks about it in his book. There are some subjects he goes through that are horrific.

51hkyJdD1ZL.jpg

He's not starting. He's talked openly about the onset of CTE symptoms (stuttering, slurring, etc). He doesn't seem to have had a handle on his emotions for a while now. He's obsessively clinging to this lawsuit that hasn't gone anywhere, but he doesn't seem able to let it go.

It's hard to watch. A really ugly reminder of the full price of our entertainment.

He became a 2000 rated chess player after fighting. I don't think he's as bad as people like to say. The community is really quick to jump on CTE and crap for anything maybe slightly off normality.
Seriously.

He's not slurring his words. He's just hate fantasizing about the guys who wronged him going to jail. People in here jerk off about Dana's empire crumbling every day, but oh no not mark hunt u can't do that

Man Mark Hunt is one of my all time favourites. But I think he needs to stop fighting and just let this go as it’s not doing him any good

Man Mark Hunt is one of my all time favourites. But I think he needs to stop fighting and just let this go as it’s not doing him any good
Oh he def needs to stop fighting hahaha

but I dont care if he makes videos about Dana and UFC till the cows come home. No skin off my back.

Sherdog: Fuck the ufc, fuck dana white, i hope all their hype trains fail, I hope their ppvs have bad numbers lolololol dana on suicide watch, thats what ya get! U FIGHT CHEAP

Mark Hunt: Ya mate!

Sherdog: OMG SHUT UP MARK. YOUR CRAZY, GET OVER IT

Last edited:
Back