Mark Hunt responds to fans: the extended edition.

Ah he's got a right to be pissed off.

It's not the fact that Brock was potentially on riods and beat him that bothers Hunt it is the fact Brock got special treatment from the UFC/USADA where as everyone else must submit their whereabouts and be held to anti-doping standards. Brock could come in on a months notice, get paid millions and leave after years of potential rioding and not only did he fail the pre fight test he failed the in fight test.

Mark can be pissed, this is a little much and he's taking it very personally but Hunto is not in the wrong.

So Hunt knew Lesnar was juicing before the fight and was ok to fight him but is now going nuts because what he already knew was proven?

You already know the answer, he was hopping to KTFO Lesnar, it didnt happen, Lesnar was all happy and getting all the attention, Hunt is a "little" butthurt, rightfully, but still....

“This is for all u losers condoning sticking needles in your bum hole go buy one of these two books and u won't stick needles in your ass anymore like those losers u follow”

“U are a two year old u fuckboiiii gtfo my page”

“fucken pathetic bitch”

“well get your punk ass off my page u dumbo fuck u ain't wanted here like the rest of u pathetic cheating fucks go and follow a pathetic coward like lesnar who is that fucken scared he has to stick needles in his bum”

“Well your dads a idiot like u ok one man went to battle the other stuck a needle in his poo chute cause he was scared to lose but he lost anyway cause a filthy cheat never wins anything jus like how he won the world title he cheated to get that as well so here's some advice for u and your dad stop sticking needles in your poo chute ok dirty filthy cheater”

“that's cause losers like u stick needles in your ass u pincock monkeee”

“This is my page and I jus lol at these keyboard trolls cause in one way or another they are all jus jealous losers and salty there idol pin dick lesnar has to cheat to compete probably like all these losers”

“should smack u over your stupid head u lil bitchboii”

“The truth hurts doesn't itonce a cheater always a dirty cheat”

“I like how u say your a big fan before u rip into me bahahahaha”

“That's coming from someone who has no clue I assumed he was cheating I had lost the match and accepted it then they popped his ass for cheating and some loser says it was a asthma pump like frank Mir saying oh it's the Kangaroo meat this is the thirdtime In a row I have had to fight a dirty cheater gearing and I ain't buying no more lies homimaybe u should jus accept that your pro wrestling cheating ass bitch boi has to synthetically enhance to win”

“Imagine if I cheated like these losers nah bad bad thought”

“Love social media u can see all these steroid using monkeys talking shit cause the only way they ever win is by cheating fake ass monkeysstick that crooked finger in yo ass like them needles # bitchboii”

“u don't like the truth he called himself a jacked White boi so what's your issue”

“always the try hard wannabes like this bitch boi sticking needles in his ass and has a photo of his worthless ass”

“u know why cause your just as pathetic as that cheating maggot lesnar”

“worthless fucken idiot who thinks he is tough bitch I knock your fucken teeth out and your grand kids will feel it motherfucker”

“u get nothing your jus a loser u jus stick to the needles in your ass like that fake ass bitch boi lesnar”

“go with your mate who sticks needles in his ass worthless losers”

“stop making exscuses for why your bitch boiii sticks needles in his ass to compete”

“that's the reason he sticks needles in his ass like u bitch boiiii always dirty worthless losers bahhahahaha like your life”

“stfu stupid asshole”

“that's because he is a pathetic cheating bitch boi like u and everything he has done is by sticking a needle in his ass”

“your pathetic jus like that cheating scum u follow coward dog”

“assuming and knowing are two different things drop kick take that needle out of your ass loser”

“that's why your a loser like him stupid idiot go stick a needle in your ass like him loser”

“u think that cause your a idiot so if I started cheating like these losers then someone certainly will perish”

“u and I know it ain't no asthma bullshit typical coming from the assholes training camp fucken bunch of cheating scum”

“should I jus use needles in my ass like u loser”

Bonus:

13782155_626515847514408_6930649121428017009_n.jpg
He has all the rights to say whatever he wants, just because some clown losers on the net don't like it, who gives a f... Clowns just like the ones on here! When you go and fight roid monsters, then we'll talk! Until then every clown, do everybody a favor and go and fight your keyboard.

I now have the strangest urge to stick a needle in my ass.

He's just using some bold strategy to show people what roid rage looks like so they support his views.

giphy.gif

I don't understand why everyone is hating on Hunt so much. He is not in the wrong.

Sure he has made a fool out of himself and blowing things out of proportion. But shouldn't Lesnar be getting more hate? He is the one who was juiced to the eyeballs and was cheating.

I don't see anyone hating on Lesnar which is a bit weird because IMO he deserves more hate then Huntos getting.

And Lol at "pin dik Lesnar"

Sounds like the dumbest fighter in the world. Name me anyone dumber than this.

I think fighters should have the right NOT to be forced to speak to the public if they are either uncomfortable with the task, or unable to articulate effectively.

While I am UBER far from fluent in Portuguese, I think I followed more of what they (non-English speaking Brazilians) said before the "translator" repeated their words in English that I did of Derrick Lewis' post fight interview.

Not a knock at all on Derick, he is a fighter, not a public speaker. I have no idea how articulate speech plays into overall intellect. I am also unaware of the IQ of any of the UFC fighters to be able to make a responsible judgement on their rank in Dumbness.

There are plenty of fighters that have said and done things that are seriously questionable in the overall IQ department.

Mark is a light year off base, I concur. I would off the top of my head say that Joe Son, Jason Miller, Ryan Gracie (R.I.P), Lee Murray, Alex Emelianko, Datsik & Paulo Filho may very well be wrapped less tightly than Mark!

used to be a huge fan but not anymore since i read some of his fb posts a few years ago.
he is not wrong to complain but his rants have been going way overboard, even to his own fans. he will lose fans and the ufc may dick him over. but then mark hunt probably doesnt give a shit.
he is such a smart guy. best of luck to him forming and maintaining a union.

This is just.... ugh. How can you read that and not think it's coming from a stupid, young teenager?

You don't have to like Brock to see this is lame. You just need eyes.

So Hunt knew Lesnar was juicing before the fight and was ok to fight him but is now going nuts because what he already knew was proven?
Yes he knew but is there really anything he can do about it? What he knew can't be proven by hearsay. It was confirmed after post fight test and that's what pissed him off. Hunt was a good employee who felt he got fucked without the wine & the dine...is normal.

I think fighters should have the right NOT to be forced to speak to the public if they are either uncomfortable with the task, or unable to articulate effectively.

While I am UBER far from fluent in Portuguese, I think I followed more of what they (non-English speaking Brazilians) said before the "translator" repeated their words in English that I did of Derrick Lewis' post fight interview.

Not a knock at all on Derick, he is a fighter, not a public speaker. I have no idea how articulate speech plays into overall intellect. I am also unaware of the IQ of any of the UFC fighters to be able to make a responsible judgement on their rank in Dumbness.

There are plenty of fighters that have said and done things that are seriously questionable in the overall IQ department.

Mark is a light year off base, I concur. I would off the top of my head say that Joe Son, Jason Miller, Ryan Gracie (R.I.P), Lee Murray, Alex Emelianko, Datsik & Paulo Filho may very well be wrapped less tightly than Mark!

Evil isn't the same as dumb. None of them except for Datsik seemed as dumb as Mark. So congrats Hunt fans, a man with a mental disability is the only one not as dumb as Mark.

I think it is great to have someone come out vehemently against roids in wake of this situation where exceptions were taken and millions of dollars were made. Hunt dosent come across real well, but it is amusing.. And i think it is somewhat necessary, just maybe toned down a tad

Fighters get such a shit deal most of the time, they get paid shit and put their bodies and the brain on the line.

I have to agree with a lot of what he's angry about..

Hunt has retired it seems, he no longer wants to fight.

lol hunts responses to people are top notch 6/6. GOAT HW of life.

Back