Mark Hunt responds to fans: the extended edition.

Grijswaarde

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
“This is for all u losers condoning sticking needles in your bum hole go buy one of these two books and u won't stick needles in your ass anymore like those losers u follow”

“U are a two year old u fuckboiiii gtfo my page”

“fucken pathetic bitch”

“well get your punk ass off my page u dumbo fuck u ain't wanted here like the rest of u pathetic cheating fucks go and follow a pathetic coward like lesnar who is that fucken scared he has to stick needles in his bum”

“Well your dads a idiot like u ok one man went to battle the other stuck a needle in his poo chute cause he was scared to lose but he lost anyway cause a filthy cheat never wins anything jus like how he won the world title he cheated to get that as well so here's some advice for u and your dad stop sticking needles in your poo chute ok dirty filthy cheater”

“that's cause losers like u stick needles in your ass u pincock monkeee”

“This is my page and I jus lol at these keyboard trolls cause in one way or another they are all jus jealous losers and salty there idol pin dick lesnar has to cheat to compete probably like all these losers”

“should smack u over your stupid head u lil bitchboii”

“The truth hurts doesn't itonce a cheater always a dirty cheat”

“I like how u say your a big fan before u rip into me bahahahaha”

“That's coming from someone who has no clue I assumed he was cheating I had lost the match and accepted it then they popped his ass for cheating and some loser says it was a asthma pump like frank Mir saying oh it's the Kangaroo meat this is the thirdtime In a row I have had to fight a dirty cheater gearing and I ain't buying no more lies homimaybe u should jus accept that your pro wrestling cheating ass bitch boi has to synthetically enhance to win”

“Imagine if I cheated like these losers nah bad bad thought”

“Love social media u can see all these steroid using monkeys talking shit cause the only way they ever win is by cheating fake ass monkeysstick that crooked finger in yo ass like them needles # bitchboii”

“u don't like the truth he called himself a jacked White boi so what's your issue”

“always the try hard wannabes like this bitch boi sticking needles in his ass and has a photo of his worthless ass”

“u know why cause your just as pathetic as that cheating maggot lesnar”

“worthless fucken idiot who thinks he is tough bitch I knock your fucken teeth out and your grand kids will feel it motherfucker”

“u get nothing your jus a loser u jus stick to the needles in your ass like that fake ass bitch boi lesnar”

“go with your mate who sticks needles in his ass worthless losers”

“stop making exscuses for why your bitch boiii sticks needles in his ass to compete”

“that's the reason he sticks needles in his ass like u bitch boiiii always dirty worthless losers bahhahahaha like your life”

“stfu stupid asshole”

“that's because he is a pathetic cheating bitch boi like u and everything he has done is by sticking a needle in his ass”

“your pathetic jus like that cheating scum u follow coward dog”

“assuming and knowing are two different things drop kick take that needle out of your ass loser”

“that's why your a loser like him stupid idiot go stick a needle in your ass like him loser”

“u think that cause your a idiot so if I started cheating like these losers then someone certainly will perish”

“u and I know it ain't no asthma bullshit typical coming from the assholes training camp fucken bunch of cheating scum”

“should I jus use needles in my ass like u loser”

Bonus:

13782155_626515847514408_6930649121428017009_n.jpg

Last edited:
Mark Hunt's posts are just a mess of F-Bombs, no punctuation and crying smiley faces

Lesnar is the one sticking needles in his ass but Hunt is the one who got butthurt?

Someone explain, please.

Responds to haters.

I know it may be hard, but he probably shouldn't take it so personally, there's just too many idiots to care about.

Last edited:
Well, he's right....

It's his life, his Facebook page, he isn't Walt Disney or Barney ffs lol
if people do not like it, don't follow him and his every move lol what's so hard to understand about that???

People act like they are owed something by these guys why? because they fight professionally? they punch others in the face for $$$$? and they are suppose to be scholars and human dignitaries...

I don't know if I will ever understand mma fans... let alone us humans..

No matter what you are judgemental, no matter what you think you are entitled to everything, and no matter what your feelers are going to get hurt...

This haz been an embarrassing breakdown from Hunt... & no one even knowz what the substance waz. I already hope it's something minor so we can see Brock back... but especially now, so that Hunt can eat crow on all that hateful stuff he sayz.

Conor seemz to have mostly recovered from hiz twitter breakdown. Perhaps Hunt's wife can consult with Dee about how to proceed. Swiping Mark's phone would be a good start.

th

He's like the 14 years old troll that flames you on CS/Overwatch/etc. Except he can kill you with one punch.

Crazy he hasn't assaulted anyone yet.

He sounded like Brock knocked Tourette s into him... Swearing in front of his kids like that talking to Ariel yesterday was crazy

Imagine if he get caught by USDA ..

<36>

I love Mark Hunt. He is the anti say nothing but canned BULLSHIT responses.

An instant classic was Pincock Monkee. Amazing stuff.

Respect for hunt. Brock is a pure loser. Very weird dork. Very insecure and deserving of all criticism.

So Hunt knew Lesnar was juicing before the fight and was ok to fight him but is now going nuts because what he already knew was proven?

Mark Hunt's posts are just a mess of F-Bombs, no punctuation and crying smiley faces
And that's why he's awesome. Do you want poetry, inspirational quote pics and onit/musclepharm/underarmour promos? Don't be a bitchboii

Does Mark think all the guys he fought in K-1 were clean too? Lol

Back