Mark Hunt offered Roy Nelson fight

Im glad he's not fighting stupid ass Schaub. This is a better match up for everyone, especially the fans.

Roy would rather stand and bang these days,so,yes...letsmotherfuckers!
Good match-up!

plus his tds suck so he's going to have to stand. and hunt's in better shape and can take a punch. roy's going home by ambulance.

Hunt deserves a better fight. He shouldn't be stuck fighting a gate keeper as a 40 year old.

Roy is not at the level of hunt in striking...

the e entertainment comes when Roy goes to sleep.

JDS has more power than Hunt and he couldn't put Roy down. Hunt will UD him while dropping him a couple of time at best.

If Roy lands his whopper bomb he could actually crack Hunt's chin. It isn't what it used to be. After getting KO'd a couple of times he got dropped by relatively short punches by Bigfoot. Nelson can put him out.

Hunt is the better striker so I think Roy will try take him down going with Hunto I could see him KOing Roy early if he lands properly but he also proved he has the cardio for 5 rounders against Big Foot but Roy definitely doesn't if he comes in like he did with Mir etc, in that case I could see a TKO in the 4/5th round.

I think either Hunt or Country takes this. But it could also be a draw or NC. Provided the fight happens, of course.

Hopefully this fight happens. Should be fun. I have Hunt by UD or late stoppage. If Roy actually used his grappling or didn't have some of the worst wrestling in the division he could possibly take it, but Hunt has been showing some great tdd as of late. Roy doesn't have Bigfoots td ability, and Hunt shrugged off all of the tds in that fight, so he'll be forced to stand with Hunt where he only really has an overhand right. So unless lightning strikes for Roy and that right hand lands perfectly I just see him getting beat up.

Last edited:
I would have preferred Hunt fight Browne, but this would be very entertaining too. Hunt by TKO.

This should be an easy one for Mark Hunt.

Awesome fight, one I've wanted to see for ages.

They've both been knocked out before and have arguably lost a bit of their near godlike iron chins a bit, and both have incredible power. What I'm trying to say is that this is going to be a fucking WAR!!

Awesome, hopefully Nelson will take the fight. Entertainment guaranteed!
I think it's a realistic fight. I don't see with what reason, Nelson refuses the fight, if he does.

They've both been knocked out before and have arguably lost a bit of their near godlike iron chins a bit, and both have incredible power. What I'm trying to say is that this is going to be a fucking WAR!!

It gonna be war and a knock out.

Nelson takes it. He works Hunt up against the cage, either KOs there or drags him to the ground and subs him.

i am entertain because they are big fat and fight hard and amazing fighter LOL ^_^
Roy gonna KO Hunt for sure.
Roy last 3 rounds against JDS and even hurt JDS quite badly too while Hunt can't do anything to JDS and got brutality.

i am entertain because they are big fat and fight hard and amazing fighter LOL ^_^
Roy gonna KO Hunt for sure.
Roy last 3 rounds against JDS and even hurt JDS quite badly too while Hunt can't do anything to JDS and got brutality.

Roy never hurt JDS. Hunt had much better luck even though he got KO'd and landed much more strikes.

what a war this is going to be. for some reason i think nelson knocks out hunt

I hope it happens, been waiting for it to happen for quite some time now.

i'd like to see this fight as well. hunt vs nelson would be an entertaining fight between these two brawlers.

Hunt isnt a "brawler"! LOL
Hes a "mother trucking, street fighting, knock out artist"

Back