Mark Hunt offered Roy Nelson fight

I think it would be better at 3 rounds rather than 5 - if it does go the distance, it won't be pretty (especially on Roy's side).

Put this on FOX card's main event. Possibly most entertaining fight of the year.

This could ..insanely enough go the distance. Hunt has slowed down but still has great technical ability, timing & defense so I don't know if Roy could be able to land his telegraphic punch so easily on a technically sound stiker as Hunt. I think Roy is tough enough to absorb anything Hunts throw at him..I'd have to pick Hunt via UD. It'd be interesting to see who's cardio holds up better.

DOOOOO IT!!!

This is the fight to make.

I would prob be as heeled to see that fight as I am for Cain/werdum

For the love of the old gods and the new, get this fight booked.

hopefully on the Japan card.

Hunt by UD or maybe even KO.

People really think Nelson will KO Hunt?

He's far too predictable and one dimensional to beat Hunt standing

Apparently Mark Hunt has been offered a fight with Roy Nelson. I've always wanted to see this fight, hope it happens. Its pretty much guaranteed to be entertaining.

Roy is not at the level of hunt in striking...

the e entertainment comes when Roy goes to sleep.

Hunt is not on the level of roy grappling...

I root for Hunto and this is a battle for the ages, not some 2.0 mma fantasy match sh*t but an interesting fight by all means. Two big rash strong men going at it.
Punches gonna fly, somebody's gonna get KTFO

I hope is not Hunt, but not sure about the result of this one, despite the super samoan credentials on his side. Nelson is younger and although he hasn't been KOED his chin hasn't absorved that much damage. At least not Hunt-like damage.

And believe you me chin will be a factor in this potential war, as well as cardio.

All in all, a good all fashioned brawl with fireworks written all over the place.

Go Hunt, but I wouldn't bet the house

big belly, big power....this fight needs to happen

Hunt via UD... possibly by KO.

Not even close.

Roy has a way better ground game.

Man I love hunt as much as the next man but fuck me ppl forget his ground game is not at many of the top HWs level.

This is a hard fight for hunt if Nelson gets it to the floor.

Not even close.

Roy has a way better ground game.

Man I love hunt as much as the next man but fuck me ppl forget his ground game is not at many of the top HWs level.

This is a hard fight for hunt if Nelson gets it to the floor.

Nelson will stand with Hunt.

If Hunt can survive and get up from TRT Bigfoot and Struve he can get Nelson off him.

What YOU forget is that Hunt has improved while Nelson has gotten more and more one dimensional

Back