Mark Hunt is the new Frank Mir

not at all. Everybody with 1/4 of a brain knew that Brock was on gear. He acknowledged it in interview and said it wouldn't stop him from KOing Brock.

After he got his ass handed to him all of a sudden it's a big deal and unfair.
After the fight he was gracious & gave Brock his props. He didn't flip shit until Brock failed two tests. & i know he what he said before the fight. It doesn't matter. Its called hyping a fight. Mark has every right to be angry.

After the fight he was gracious & gave Brock his props. He didn't flip shit until Brock failed two tests. & i know he what he said before the fight. It doesn't matter. Its called hyping a fight. Mark has every right to be angry.

If you're gonna hype a fight by saying you don't give a fuck if the guy you know you WILLINGLY SIGNED TO FIGHT is on steroids, you should expect people to call you an idiot when you cry about it later.

I actually like Mark Hunt but all of this is an embarrassment.

In a real fight, on concrete instead of an octagon floor, he would have been really fucked up fam. He knows it and that's why he's mentally breaking in the public eye.
In a real fight maybe hunt has a knife & Brock ends up dead. In a real fight maybe Brock has a friend nearby who jumps in. Who gives a fuck about imaginary scenarios? We saw Brock fight hunt in the cage, with our very own eyes. We didn't even have to use our imaginations! & it wasn't an ass kicking. It was a shit fight from both guys.

If you're gonna hype a fight by saying you don't give a fuck if the guy you know you WILLINGLY SIGNED TO FIGHT is on steroids, you should expect people to call you an idiot when you cry about it later.

What should he have said? "I'll prob win but if Brock is on steroids he kicks my ass"
No. Just bc he hyped the fight like that doesn't mean he can't be mad that Brock cheated. That's just plain autism right there.

Your the new ariel helwani minus the credentials and sensible questions.

What should he have said? "I'll prob win but if Brock is on steroids he kicks my ass"
No. Just bc he hyped the fight like that doesn't mean he can't be mad that Brock cheated. That's just plain autism right there.
We have to realize these dummies are lenser/wwe fans. We shouldn't play too much into their little rants. They are butt hurt their hero lesner turns out to be a fraud.

not at all. Everybody with 1/4 of a brain knew that Brock was on gear. He acknowledged it in interview and said it wouldn't stop him from KOing Brock.

After he got his ass handed to him all of a sudden it's a big deal and unfair.
The idea that people "know" someone is on drugs without verifiable testing is dumb as fuck. That is why USADA is here, so bro-scientists like you can stop getting the two confused.

What the hell did you expect hunt to say? "Nah I don't want the pay day or the fight because he's probably on roids". Then you would have gotten on him for turning a fight down. He is a fighter and he has to get himself up for the fight. If you know you're going into battle, even if the odds are against you, you would be either a coward or really stupid to put the opposition on a pedestal. A true fighter believes he can win no matter the circumstance. The mentality has to be right.

In a real fight, on concrete instead of an octagon floor, he would have been really fucked up fam. He knows it and that's why he's mentally breaking in the public eye.

This wasn't a real fight. In a real fight Brock would have had a beer bottle smashed into his head and been in the hospital.

What the hell did you expect hunt to say? "Nah I don't want the pay day or the fight because he's probably on roids". Then you would have gotten on him for turning a fight down. He is a fighter and he has to get himself up for the fight. If you know you're going into battle, even if the odds are against you, you would be either a coward or really stupid to put the opposition on a pedestal. A true fighter believes he can win no matter the circumstance. The mentality has to be right.
He should of said the same shit after Mir tested positive....fuck all.

He should of said the same shit after Mir tested positive....fuck all.
Well his madness built up a little after three opponents in a row tested positive. Plus he most likely lost because of the roids which would make him even more mad. Can you're* mind even go there and comprehend? Try real quick.

Well his madness built up a little after three opponents in a row tested positive. Plus he most likely lost because of the roids which would make him even more mad. Can you're* mind even go there and comprehend? Try real quick.
Lmao he most likely lost because of the roids.....

they gave Brock the most one dimensional HW for him to takedown and beat on.

Hunt should of done more in that second round, instead he just stood in front of a gassed brock

You actually don't. It makes no sense to argue the other side, it literally makes you look like an idiot.

A) We don't know what he popped for so lets not jump to conclusions.
B) Hunt lost to a Division 1 wrestler. Roids had nothing to do with it.
C) Your*

Exactly. People act like fight hype should be chiseled into stone or something,and take human emotion out of the equation.

Mark's probably not gonna get his money,but he has every right to be upset,and if he feels he should be compensated for it,im glad he isnt keeping quiet. Besides what is his publicly speaking out about it really doing to you?

He's just fishing for some "Shut up" money. Nobody signs on to fight Lesnar thinking he was clean. When the fight was announced he was already complaining that Brock was going to be "roided to the gills" since he had a testing exemption, so why did Mark Hunt accept the fight? $$$$$

Back