Mark Hunt Booked for UFC 193

JayPrimetown

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Per his Twitter, his next fight is booked for UFC 193. Wonder who he fights next.

Any clue who he's fighting next?

Is Travis suspended because of his domestic violence case?

Everyone seems booked up.

Crocop rematch?
Rothwell rematch?

Velasquez? Browne? Mitrione?

Hunt is the lightest he's been in a decade or so but I wonder if it's too late at this age and with the damnage he has taken. I wish he never got injured after the Kongo fight and would have done this a few years ago.

He posted this on his Facebook and said he weighs 115kg that's about 250lbs I think

11264855_10207854285778366_2462547500590430062_n.jpg

Hunt is the lightest he's been in a decade or so but I wonder if it's too late at this age and with the damnage he has taken. I wish he never got injured after the Kongo fight and would have done this a few years ago.

He posted this on his Facebook and said he weighs 115kg that's about 250lbs I think

11264855_10207854285778366_2462547500590430062_n.jpg

Very handsome (face only)

Looking at the top 15, I have no idea who they can match him up with.
Cain, likely not.
Lost to JDS
Lost to Stipe
AA is booked
Browne is suspended?
Barnett is booked
Rothwell I believe is free
Overeem is likely to fight JDS
Mir is booked
Nelson is booked
Silva is booked
Mitrione I believe is free
and so on..
So likely Hunt vs Rothwell

Rothwell is a possibility I guess. Mitrione doesn't make sense. Possibly Barnett if he's ever coming back.

Yea, probably Rothwell then.

I wish he and JDS would retire. The amount of punishment they take is unworldly.

yeah I guess a rematch against Rothwell is waht it will be. It's a good fight Rothwell is on a streak with wins over Overeem and Mitrione and while he still is somehwat limited it, he's tough and powerful and the most confident he's ever been so if the dmaage and age got to Hunt it will show and if he beats Rothwell again and especially this version of Rothwell then Hunt is right back in the mix

Would love to see Hunt/Cro Cop 3.

I hope he gets a favorable matchup...he needs a win....I wouldn't mind seeing him fight Duffee.

My tip is Cro Cop............or Fedor. Believe it!

Rothwell is a possibility I guess. Mitrione doesn't make sense. Possibly Barnett if he's ever coming back.

With Joe Silva, matchups don't have to make sense. Wouldn't surprise me if Hunt ends up fighting Derrick Lewis or Oleinik.

Back