• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mark Henry s**t talking Kavanagh

"I'm not interested in headlines"
"Everybody my reputation as a coach is at stake for this rematch now that I've been semi famous for like 2 years come check out mah book!"

Obviously he's talking about making headlines for dumb shit like twitter beef. Way to be triggered over nothing.

"I'm not interested in headlines"
"Everybody my reputation as a coach is at stake for this rematch now that I've been semi famous for like 2 years come check out mah book!"

When is the original Edmond's book coming out?

Use the search function.

9iTb1ry.gif

So damn true

Obviously he's talking about making headlines for dumb shit like twitter beef. Way to be triggered over nothing.

Obviously you don't follow him on Twitter. He trolls the UFC, fighters, teams and fans constantly for attention.

And if Twitter beef is dumb shit why do his fighters go into twitter beefs with others?

I like McGregor but the Irish Edmund thing is hilarious

who gives a fuck about the belt? he doesn't compete in bjj and mma doesn't need it, also conor bjj is very good, he wasnt used to ww that's all

I agree the best BJJ guys arent really even that great in MMA anyways why should it ev matter. No Gi is better for MMA

If I was Eddie, I'd have Mark Henry script his trash talk. That was some elite level shit lolol

Where is the pic of this famous belt tying?

Yes and my Sensai wouldn't even hand me a new belt if it was tied wrong. I don't know what fake BJJ gym you're out of. But that shit doesn't swing.
10th planet with Eddie Bravo you f*cking moron...sensai? WTF

Says the dude who is trying to tell me Conor's poorly tied belt is acceptable.

You'd be shunned out.
So, every time you roll in gi...and the belt comes off...you take a bit to tie your belt and make it look "nice"...

I see what kind of gym you're from...the one with the stylish sensai.

So, every time you roll in gi...and the belt comes off...you take a bit to tie your belt and make it look "nice"...

I see what kind of gym you're from...the one with the stylish sensai.

Yes... Tying the belt correctly is not hard and it only takes a few seconds. You can literally retie your belt perfectly on reset. I have done many times on resets and breaks during tournaments.

Back