• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mark Henry s**t talking Kavanagh

hFzYFT.gif

He obviously just quickly tied it because he was rolling then got asked to take a quick pic...belt comes off all the time

No that's embarrassing. You would be shunned out of a dojo if you pulled that shit.

Uh no...do you even bjj?

Yes and my Sensai wouldn't even hand me a new belt if it was tied wrong. I don't know what fake BJJ gym you're out of. But that shit doesn't swing.

lol @ the coach using IrishEdmund in a hashtag. Sherdoggers deserve royalty for that one. I think it was @Jackonfire that first used it.

Now we got coaches getting in on that feud money

"I'm not interested in headlines"
"Everybody my reputation as a coach is at stake for this rematch now that I've been semi famous for like 2 years come check out mah book!"

How's about Kavanagh tells Conor to go back down to FW or relinquish the damn belt?

Good. Maybe with McGregor officially at lightweight, the featherweight division can finally move forward.

Fuck McGregor,UFC,Nate Diaz, and coach Kavanagh for fucking Aldo over.

I'm a Conor fan, and cheered for him in his fight against Aldo. Aldo should have gotten his rematch though.

"Everybody my reputation as a coach is at stake for this rematch now that I've been semi famous for like 2 years come check out mah book!"

lol come on man, Henry talking shit like he's a fighter or something. Henry is a striking coach who couldn't teach his guy how not to get countered all night.

Please tweet that at him

lol come on man, Henry talking shit like he's a fighter or something. Henry is a striking coach who couldn't teach his guy how not to get countered all night.
lol come on man, Tormund talking shit like he's a striking coach or something.

If McGregor fights Alverez I'll be torn. Like the Aldo vs McGregor fight, I'm a fan of all these guys.

lol come on man, Tormund talking shit like he's a striking coach or something.
Just hypocritical of him to talk shit about Kavanagh not teaching McGregor BJJ when he couldn't teach Frankie how not to get his ass kicked all fight.

Henry being a salty b doesn't change the fact that Kavanagh is full of s hypocrite himself. He's been trolling social media for ages, generating headlines by adding fuel to the fire during Conor's UFC 200 conflict, and ripping on other fighters/teams when they have bad performances or injury pullouts.

Please tweet that at him

Can't. He's blocked me.

Back