Media Mark Coleman's anticipated boxing debut is set, will face former Roy Jones Jr. opponent

sounds fake as feck

sounds like Coleman is trying to sell some grills

"if i get hit hard enough, ill forget that in broke"

Coleman seems to have deleted everything off his Instagram, wonder what's going on.
I noticed that too.
That's strange, just a few days ago his best friend Wes Sims had also deleted every single post from his instagram (I was looking for an old picture of team Hammer House that was on big Wes' instagram), and now Mark does the same thing?

Probably zero correlation, but it's still weird.

Poor Mark Coleman is apparently back in the hospital for the first time of 2024 because of his hip, the same artificial hip that sent him to the hospital 3 times in 2023 <{chips}>

I'm getting emergency surgery, not really emergency but kinda, I'm so blessed I got me in today. The infection is back in the hematoma is back... gonna take care of this, move forward, bad things happen it's how you handle it that counts.

On the bright side, it means that there is no way in hell that this insane boxing match against Montell Griffin is taking place now, and let's hope he also forgets about that bullshit "slap fighting" while we're at it...

What sucks is that nowadays there are lots of pro-grappling orgs, and many of them would likely be happy to have a UFC HoF like the Hammer grapple against another veteran.

But Mark seems to be absolutely convinced that he has to compete in a striking sport, for some reason...

I wish he'd just focus on coaching AJ Dobson, who is fighting on the prelims of UFC 298, so it's really time to put on a great performance there for the man who carries the spirit of Team Hammer House in his soul <RomeroSalute>

Be nice if Dana threw him a few bucks

Poor Mark Coleman is apparently back in the hospital for the first time of 2024 because of his hip, the same artificial hip that sent him to the hospital 3 times in 2023 <{chips}>

On the bright side, it means that there is no way in hell that this insane boxing match against Montell Griffin is taking place now, and let's hope he also forgets about that bullshit "slap fighting" while we're at it...

What sucks is that nowadays there are lots of pro-grappling orgs, and many of them would likely be happy to have a UFC HoF like the Hammer grapple against another veteran.

But Mark seems to be absolutely convinced that he has to compete in a striking sport, for some reason...

I wish he'd just focus on coaching AJ Dobson, who is fighting on the prelims of UFC 298, so it's really time to put on a great performance there for the man who carries the spirit of Team Hammer House in his soul <RomeroSalute>

Bro. You need hips to grapple.

last time i saw a vid of Coleman, he was recovering from hip surgery and thanking people for sending money.

These poor guys and their money problems. Coleman is a good man, has to be other ways.

How come a lot of these grapplers get hip problems?

How come a lot of these grapplers get hip problems?
Hip problems are common among grapplers. That's why in training they do hip flexibility/mobility exercises. They're constantly engaging their hips. Over time they develop wear & tear. Hip replacements are common in sports like wrestling & BJJ. Look at John Danaher. He's had both hip & knee replacement done and he's just a full-time instructor. Not an active competitor.

That’s a rough 59 I wouldn’t even suggest doing that slap fight thing ,git to be an easier way guy looks like my dad and he’s only 10 years older. .

I agree he’s a fool for wanting a striking match but , at this point with his Mileage on that body , I’d imagine as bad as his striking is, his grappling with that bad hip is probably worse. He couldn’t even sprawl or sit out at this point and any grappling match against somebody with a pulse he’d get broken to pieces .

« Anticipated ». Yikes.

someone lock the old folks home already.
Bad enough they let Evander’s 60 year old body get mauled in there…

Back