Media Mark Coleman on Fedor Emelianenko

PrideUltimate

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Mark Coleman on Fedor Emelianenko,
Mark tells about russian wrestlers and how Fedor said he was inspired by Mark with GnP.
2 of the most epic GnPers in MMA.

Both Fedor and Igor are the original BAMF's from Russia.

"When they took away headbutts, I had to learn some skills" - Mark Coleman

"Look girls, this man just destroyed your dad, he's really nice come meet him"

<Prem973>

Here he is, under:
x1080-d8-V.jpg

Intertwined:
download8.jpg

Kinda half and half?
emelianenkosubmitscoleman-original.jpg

"Look girls, this man just destroyed your dad, he's really nice come meet him"

<Prem973>
Oh gosh that was rough -- probably worse than Benson Henderson getting booed by the whole Oakland crowd after winning a controversial decision over Giblert Melendez while proposing to his girl.

His daughters are likely high school or college age now imagine being the boyfriend on their 1st date and she takes you home to meet her father talk about uncomfortable when he says be home at 10 you bring her home at 8 because you don't want to chance it. :)

Has Coleman always been this loopy in terms of his speech? He isn't that old but he seems very aged

This sport is not forgiving of warriors
I hate seeing the effects it has on their brain

Fedor's arm armbar in the first fight is still one of the best submissions I've ever seen. It was lightning fast and a thing of beauty.

I was trying to find the promo for Pride 32: The Real Deal and I couldn't back in the time.

Man... it was a great promo.

i doubt it can be found anywhere.

"He hit me six times in three seconds and every one of them landed cause I didn't see them coming."

GOAT

I knew Igor was Ukrainian by nationality but how is Fedor not actually Russian? Or is this one of those weird ethnic things people in the west don't understand about Russia
Not sure of the exact details but he was born in what is now Ukraine.
Luhansk_in_Ukraine_%28claims_hatched%29.svg

I guess things are a little trickier with Eastern Ukraine as they are more culturally Russian.

Back