• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Mark Coleman just woke up from coma, is responsive, and was greeted by his family

the dog. his name was Hammer and he unfortunately did not make it.
BUT he was the one who alerted Mark of the fire and allowed him to rescue his parents.
Rest well Hammer, you were indeed a very good boy. šŸ˜•

as for Coleman? i am so happy to see he's awake and talking. what a man he is. not only a legend but a hero! i wish him nothing but the best in his recovery and i am so glad for his family!
{<redford}

sign-of-the-cross-498-x-322-gif-fr668i1w90s8unpp.gif
Praise the lord, and may your healing continue...

Anyone knows exactly what he is saying? i find it hard to understand all of it? i get the parents part but when they go into the room he is saying something but i cant figure out what?

Well they need to keep their ass down at 185 where they belong
Crazy he was fighting at 205 and HW back in Pride! By modern day standards he'd be a small 170er and a decent sized 155er.

Anyway, super glad Coleman is going to pull through. Too damn tough to kill and his family avoids the massive tragedy of losing parents/grandparents.

Bummer about little Hammer. He deserves all the treats and belly rubs in doggy heaven.

Liver King gets a lot of shit but he helped motivate Mark Coleman to be in better shape, I don't know if Mark would have been able to save his parents in the shape he was in 1-2 years ago.
If Mark hadn't turned his life around and gotten healthy, him and his parents probably would've died in the fire. Pretty crazy when you think about it.

Back