Mark Coleman had a heart attack.

I have always liked Mark Coleman, but he’s got to be the most depressing figure in MMA. I hope he has a speedy recovery!

He’s right up there with guys like Mark Kerr. Drugs/alcohol abuse catches up to everyone.

Get well Mark!

Ps he would stil toss that midget against the wall.

Much respect to The Hammer. Hope he gets well soon.

Stay strong Champ!!

giphy.gif

Why would a coronary problem linked to steroids? Thats nonsense. I very recently saw video with Mark and he looked bad. He has looked bad for a long time and it wasnt the fighting or roids but the alcohol that put him there. He was an alcoholic for many years.

But this clogging of an artery has nothing to do with that.
With alcoholism you weaken your heart muscle , blood pressure ups and going even into a myopathy.

But in this case everyone can be the victim.

I do hope he had the strenght to stop drinking because
otherwise recovery will be difficult. He seems to really have a treasure as a wife! Even years ago he was so broken down that it looked more like she is his caretaker. Many would have left him long ago with all his self inflicted problems.
Lol

I agree about heart disease big time!! It can kill you regarding what roid. Just a need for an arterial stent, that I never heard
And now you’re wondering about arterial stents and heart disease? What DO you know about, let’s start there?

Nothing but respect for our Coleman.

Wishing THE HAMMER a speedy recovery.

Also big ups to his daughter for getting him to the hospital. People with older parents know how hard that can be during an emergency.

And now you’re wondering about arterial stents and heart disease? What DO you know about, let’s start there?

If you would read everything I was happy to be corrected about arteriosklerosis from roids. Didnt know that. Besides that there are a number of other direct correlations from roids regarding cardiomyopathy I had to deal with in my job. But that concerns directly the heart muscle from weakening to inflammation to calcification processes which are also common with ultra runners.

Back