Mark Coleman had a heart attack.

Why would a coronary problem linked to steroids? Thats nonsense. I very recently saw video with Mark and he looked bad. He has looked bad for a long time and it wasnt the fighting or roids but the alcohol that put him there. He was an alcoholic for many years.

But this clogging of an artery has nothing to do with that.
With alcoholism you weaken your heart muscle , blood pressure ups and going even into a myopathy.

But in this case everyone can be the victim.

I do hope he had the strenght to stop drinking because
otherwise recovery will be difficult. He seems to really have a treasure as a wife! Even years ago he was so broken down that it looked more like she is his caretaker. Many would have left him long ago with all his self inflicted problems.
It obviously has a correlation

I dont think its a coincidence that his friend Randleman (RIP) passed from a heart attack too

Heart disease and steroids have been linked for decades , just check out the WWE if you need any references
I agree about heart disease big time!! It can kill you regarding what roid. Just a need for an arterial stent, that I never heard

I have always liked Mark Coleman, but he’s got to be the most depressing figure in MMA. I hope he has a speedy recovery!
Unfortunately there's a ton of depressing figures in mma like Mark Kerr, Tim Sylvia, Bob Sapp, Gary Goodridge, Wanderlei, Ken Shamrock, Corey Hill, Evan Tanner, BJ Penn, Jason Miller, Chocolate L etc... The sad thing is I could probably reel off the same number again if I thought about it.

The worst ones for me are guys that were great in the early days but stuck around past their primes because the modern paychecks are so much better.They deserve a pension and healthcare covered, but instead are fighting into their 40s and 50s. It's pretty sad all around.

Why would a coronary problem linked to steroids? Thats nonsense. I very recently saw video with Mark and he looked bad. He has looked bad for a long time and it wasnt the fighting or roids but the alcohol that put him there. He was an alcoholic for many years.

With alcoholism you weaken your heart muscle , blood pressure ups and going even into a myopathy.

otherwise recovery will be difficult. He seems to really have a treasure as a wife! Even years ago he was so broken down that it looked more like she is his caretaker. Many would have left him long ago with all his self inflicted problems.
Never heard about him being an alcoholic

Unfortunately there's a ton of depressing figures in mma like Mark Kerr, Tim Sylvia, Bob Sapp, Gary Goodridge, Wanderlei, Ken Shamrock, Corey Hill, Evan Tanner, BJ Penn, Jason Miller, Chocolate L etc... The sad thing is I could probably reel off the same number again if I thought about it.

The worst ones for me are guys that were great in the early days but stuck around past their primes because the modern paychecks are so much better.They deserve a pension and healthcare covered, but instead are fighting into their 40s and 50s. It's pretty sad all around.

Wanderlei is a millionaire living in LA, really not too bad.

Wanderlei is a millionaire living in LA, really not too bad.
I think that he moved back to Brazil. I don't know what happened to his gym and Wand Fight Team, though...

Ah shit 2020 just keeps getting worse. :(

As of 2019, Wanderlei Silva net worth is estimated to be $18 million, making him the 8th richest MMA fighter in the world. - Google

Talk about turbo button on aging

Coleman went into warp speed

Everyone that spends decades roiding ends up like that.
If you looked up old WWF Superstars they look completely unrecognizable.

Rampant steroid use is bad, people.

So steroids are good and alcohol bad?

Rampant steroid use is bad, people.

So steroids are good and alcohol bad?
Not what I meant. The problems Mark showed were just obvious alcoholism induced. He has lost a lot of brain power. Classic speech pattern, loss of words...etc

Roids are bad but very different.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back