Mariusz Pudzianowski???

penngomifan2

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Ok, I came across this guy via youtube!? What is your toughts is there a chance this guy makes it into the UFC??? Is he legit a up and comer??? I know his record is not the best, But dude looks like a beast! Mariusz Pudzianowski

he is 38

probably not

plus he has lost to some pretty awful fighters

Did not realize he was 38. I should of took a closer look at his stats!

LMAO what fights did he look like a beast in? Or are you just talking about you staring at pictures of his muscles?

He's definitely becoming a champion soon, HOF in the making.

Did not realize he was 38. I should of took a closer look at his stats!

He's actually a former Strongman competition winner (multiple times, I believe), but will always be a "Freak Show" type headliner for KSW. He's not coming to the UFC...ever.

I could see Coker bringing him over to fight Kimbo, Lashley or someone similar in Bellator. Definitely not UFC though.

He's actually a former Strongman competition winner (multiple times, I believe), but will always be a "Freak Show" type headliner for KSW. He's not coming to the UFC...ever.

I could see Coker bringing him over to fight Kimbo, Lashley or someone similar in Bellator. Definitely not UFC though.

Probably not, he and Mamed are making a lot of money in KSW

I would have said no back when he was 300+ and turning purple when he fought, but he has really shrunk down to the size of a normal heavyweight.

That said, I still say no, for the same reason as Khalidov - he is just making too much money with KSW and the Polish fans.

If KSW weren't in the picture, I would actually say yes, we would see him in the UFC getting a chance. But as M-1 was to Fedor, it seems like KSW is to Pudz and Mamed. They just seem satisfied performing where they are comfortable and making good money to do so.

No need for Pudz to even go to the UFC. He'll get paid more in KSW, but I don't even think he does MMA for money, more like a hobby to him. Plus he gets to be an even bigger star in Poland.

No, he's a star in Poland and one of KSW's biggest stars. he can make more in Poland from KSW and sponsors than in UFC.

Plus lets face it he's a big strong guy but not very good.

No reason for him to go to the UFC or even Bellator. KSW is the place for him. He has a fight coming up, Against Peter Graham in October. And if he wins he will probably fight for the belt against Bedorf. Now, if he can't overcome Bedorf then he has no place on the UFC roster.

Even if he was a bad ass, doubt he'd give up that KSW money to fight for $10k/$10k and $2.5k Reebok. Dude fights in his home country and is the main attraction. I'm sure he's happy there.

Pudzianowski had already offers with Strikerforce, M1 and other large organizations, the UFC might too, but probably suffice him two fights a year at KSW and is satisfied. To him two years career, he said he would fight until he was 40 years old.

He wont sign with the UFC, but Id like to see him fight the best of the UFC rejects in KSW. Him vs Kongo would be ideal.

LMAO Pudz go and get payed ufc chump change, never gonna happen.

5 time worlds strongest man and makes well over a million a fight so yeah no need to goto the UFC

04.jpeg
hqdefault.jpg

[YT]keXab13cdCE[/YT]

What an embarrasment for Rolles. He just stood there with his hands low in Puds range. Even Pud must have been thinking, "Is there something I don't know? Is he bating me, because this is just toooo easy. This must be a trick....well, I'm gonna go for it." *boom* "Nope, he really just stood there directly in range for an overhand right. He must have known that was the only possible way I could win this fight, and yet he just stood there until I delivered the very fist one."

Back