Mario Bautista

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I was not familiar with this mans game. After watching his fight with Simon this past weekend, wow. Im on this train.

That performance reminded me so much of Max Holloway. Dudes cardio + output is insane. Good TDD too.

His UFC debut was vs Cory Sandhagen so no free meal there.

Who should he fight next?

I was not familiar with this mans game. After watching his fight with Simon this past weekend, wow. Im on this train.

That performance reminded me so much of Max Holloway. Dudes cardio + output is insane. Good TDD too.

Jonathan Martinez would be a fun fight.

Bautista has been an all action fighter since he joined the roster, meanwhile people call UFC cards watered down.

Watch his fight with Jin Soo Son. That was an absolute war. Jin Soo Son had the misfortune of going 0-2 in the UFC against Petr Yan and Bautista, and both were FOTN.

YOcWUWm.png

*edit*
Fuck I was late. How did I not see that shit

Last edited:

I'd like to see him fight Nurmagomedov next.

He handled Ricky a lot better than I thought he would. Him against the Figgy-Garbrandt winner would be good.

Back