Marine Corps taking a hit for ending deal with UFC

What are you babbling about now?

So like I said, you don't have a single clue what you're talking about, yet you're still acting like an all knowing, superior douchebag. What a shocker...
keep feeling sorry for some of the most disgusting and cruel people in the history of humanity as an excuse to continue hating on the Military and America, so that you can convince yourself you're "edgy and cool"

I have read that the pass rate for marine training and the average Iq for a marine. I am not trying to look edgy just stating that they aren't anything elite as humans, the crowd at a ufc event would be perfect to recruit marines if you know what I mean. Anybody who would urinate on a corpse whoever it may have been and take photos of it or defend that action to me shows a lack of brains, sorry. Anyway it is a lost cause I feel, thanks for the freedom, dismissed.

I have read that the pass rate for marine training and the average Iq for a marine. I am not trying to look edgy just stating that they aren't anything elite as humans, the crowd at a ufc event would be perfect to recruit marines if you know what I mean. Anybody who would urinate on a corpse whoever it may have been and take photos of it or defend that action to me shows a lack of brains, sorry. Anyway it is a lost cause I feel, thanks for the freedom, dismissed.

Generalisations bro cmon

I have read that the pass rate for marine training and the average Iq for a marine.

Maybe you could do everybody a favor and write complete sentences, you know, like complete your thoughts and stuff? Especially when accusing others of not being able to read...

I am not trying to look edgy just stating that they aren't anything elite as humans,

I'd love to see what you're reading. I'd also love to see how you'd fare in an average day in the Marine Corps

Anybody who would urinate on a corpse whoever it may have been and take photos of it or defend that action to me shows a lack of brains, sorry.

Wow, peed on some people. What a shame. Peed on some guys who's common practice is to throw acid on elementry school girls for commiting the crime of trying to get an education. You're so ignorant and uninformed it shocking, especially from the guy trying to act like he's an authority on, well, pretty much everything.

lol this paragraph or block of text is a joke. And you call out supposed pass rates for intelligence in it.

As an Australian you make me cringe.

This is great news. I hate seeing marine corps commercials.

War culinary union. I support their efforts and others to create a more democratic society.

To the posters dissing them- they are one of the few orgs preventing authoritarian business practices. There mere presence usually drives up wages and benefits in an industry.

I can't be the only person who is glad they no longer sponsor the Ufc. I could give a shit about the marines and was sick of getting their propaganda shoved down my throat on ever free card.

awww, a butt hurt Pride fanboy. I didn't think they actually existed any more? Btw go look up Ufc vs Randy Couture court documents. Maybe it will stop you from posting so much stupid shit.

If I wanted to post stupid sh*t then I'd post a picture of you and your family.

keep feeling sorry for some of the most disgusting and cruel people in the history of humanity as an excuse to continue hating on the Military and America, so that you can convince yourself you're "edgy and cool"

Are the millions of innocent, dead men, women and children disgusting to you?

20 children is the average number of middlem eastern children the US and Israel kill per day

this thread is the best. Every military thread or Ufc business thread always devolves into pro military vs anti military tards and the Ufc business threads always bring the butthurt Pride fanboys(Who are just waiting for a chance to shit on the Ufc).

Back