marine asks ronda rousey on a date

He should have asked Meisha instead. R3 has a terrible personality

Really?
Wow
Amazing

Oh, yeah; Ronda Rousey and her insatiable personality is a total turn-on...

ronda-rousey-miesha-tate-tuf-awkward-interview.png

She tries so hard with those weird poses she does.

i REALLY hate how military members put celebrities on the spot like this in public. because if they say no then they're automatically a complete jerk in a lot of people's eyes for rejecting some marine's ridiculous request.

i've seen this happen where marines ask celebrities to the prom and they all say yes. probably due to the pressure of it. not sure if they followed through with it but still it's a dick move to expect some famous person who doesn't even know you to go on a date.

such a dumb trendy thing people are doing lately.

i REALLY hate how military members put celebrities on the spot like this in public. because if they say no then they're automatically a complete jerk in a lot of people's eyes for rejecting some marine's ridiculous request.

i've seen this happen where marines ask celebrities to the prom and they all say yes. not sure if they followed through with it. but still it's a dick move to expect some famous person who doesn't even know you to go on a date.

Fuck outta here, dude. None of us expect a celebrity to actually respond. It's just a fun shot in the dark we do with our buddies. None of us care if they say no or anything at all. There are several military personnel who put out this kind of junk without a response. We just go out and smash someone else.

i've seen this happen where marines ask celebrities to the prom and they all say yes. probably due to the pressure of it. not sure if they followed through with it but still it's a dick move to expect some famous person who doesn't even know you to go on a date.

such a dumb trendy thing people are doing lately.

That's one theory. In my experience, most women just want to have sex with one of us.

Fuck outta here, dude. None of us expect a celebrity to actually respond. It's just a fun shot in the dark we do with our buddies. None of us care if they say no or anything at all. There are several military personnel who put out this kind of junk without a response. We just go out and smash someone else.

Har har you military types going on the smash and such. Such manly man. You go brotha. Smash them all.

Oh, yeah; Ronda Rousey and her insatiable personality is a total turn-on...

ronda-rousey-miesha-tate-tuf-awkward-interview.png

Yeah Rousey and her fans on here (especially the mods) are retarded as hell.

Though I'd happily go challenge Bryan for a date with his girl Miesha. She's too good for a chump like him.

Kinda pathetic this dude can't get a decent piece of ass on his own for the Marine Corps Ball being a grunt and all.

He's stationed in Bumfuck, North Carolina. It'd be way easier if he was stationed at Pendleton.

There really needs to be a separate Ronda forum, this shit is getting ridiculous

He's stationed in Bumfuck, North Carolina. It'd be way easier if he was stationed at Pendleton.
That's no excuse. ECU is right up the road and UNC Wilmington is right down the road. Both schools are loaded with dumb hot girls.

Yeah Rousey and her fans on here (especially the mods) are retarded as hell.

Though I'd happily go challenge Bryan for a date with his girl Miesha. She's too good for a chump like him.

And you are obviously everything she needs in a man.

This isn't you by any chance is it?

ajkeT.gif

It's annoying when service members blatantly pitch their duty status to gain favors. Seems like every time I fly through Charlotte or Atlanta, there are a bunch of fat reservists or National Guardsmen wearing their ill-fitting uniforms on the flight to try and get an upgrade.

I'll certainly take my military discounts on stuff, but there is something about being a "quiet professional" and being humble, which this Marine should get schooled on.

She's crap. She smells bad and acts/looks like a man. What a humiliation to the armed forces.

Fuck him. Should be charged with war crimes and hes punishment would be having him forced to listen to Tim Kennedy bloviate for 24 hours

Back