marine asks ronda rousey on a date

Hapa just got wind of this and is NOT happy.

ronda-travis-660x400.jpg

i REALLY hate how military members put celebrities on the spot like this in public. because if they say no then they're automatically a complete jerk in a lot of people's eyes for rejecting some marine's ridiculous request.

i've seen this happen where marines ask celebrities to the prom and they all say yes. probably due to the pressure of it. not sure if they followed through with it but still it's a dick move to expect some famous person who doesn't even know you to go on a date.

such a dumb trendy thing people are doing lately.

I agree it puts them in a very awkward position. If they say no they come off looking like the bad guy. Now Ronda has to take time out of her busy schedule to go on a date with this guy when she's doing media obligations and training for a fight. I'm sure she's very busy and doesn't need to be dealing with this nonsense.

She has to say yes, doesn't she realize that they fight for our freedom? If she says no, she doesn't support the troops and might as well join the fucking Taliban.

i REALLY hate how military members put celebrities on the spot like this in public. because if they say no then they're automatically a complete jerk in a lot of people's eyes for rejecting some marine's ridiculous request.

i've seen this happen where marines ask celebrities to the prom and they all say yes. probably due to the pressure of it. not sure if they followed through with it but still it's a dick move to expect some famous person who doesn't even know you to go on a date.

such a dumb trendy thing people are doing lately.

Dude is probably a Ronda hater trying to troll her.

Fuck outta here, dude. None of us expect a celebrity to actually respond. It's just a fun shot in the dark we do with our buddies. None of us care if they say no or anything at all. There are several military personnel who put out this kind of junk without a response. We just go out and smash someone else.

You'll be smashing a bucket of chicken

Have never got around to seeing this movie but this gif, wow. Its almost as if as soon as I saw it, everything fell into place about the film. Thats one intense gif. Spoilers though so still a bit angry.

Some idiot bully who picks fights with people incapable of defending themselves is probably right up her alley.

It's funny how this trend started with high school kids asking celebrities, and now even adults are doing so. Very strange.

why not? if I have to embarass myself to spend an evening with someone like mila kunis it's totally worth it

Until she takes her clothes off and looks like a long haired man with gynomastia and micropenis.

I don't think so. I would be all over that. We have all seen the body issue. I wood with abandon that was most reckless, I says to Mabel.

Why that video has millions of views? Who he paid and how much to make that video so popular?

Secondly, Ronda likes big men, not skinny boys.

Thirdly, if she accepts his offer, then she would have the obligation of accepting the offer of other thousands of virgins.

Back