Marijuana and Food

Anything and everything, but this is the ultimate stoner food. Not very healthy though.
giphy.gif

stroopwafel.jpg

av_markus-kraam_08_1_20170713_150746_1024.jpg

Stroopwafel.png

Never got into edibles. 25mg literally wouldn't do anything for me. I took 250 or 500 last time, cant remember. It doesn't effect me that much

My wife start smoking weed with me. She never smoked weed and hated guys who did but I hid it from her for months before I told her. I wanted to make sure she understood I wasn't some stoner doing nothing with his life. She honestly couldn't believe I was high the whole time we were dating.

Anyways she loves it. She always talks about how good food taste now. How much better sex is.

Edibles and flower are the best type of highs imo. Dabs and vape are ok, but don't create the same feeling for me, its a different type of high. Edibles beat everything tho, because the high lasts much longer, I love it.

Anyways to the topic at hand, when I'm high, especially off edibles. I want to eat everything, if theres snacks in the house, I want to eat them all. I end up regretting it the next day when my stomach feels like shit though. I'm a daily smoker and I usually stock up on edibles and take them once every couple days/weeks.
Fast food is always a craving when I'm high on edibles, I used to love getting the munchie box at jack in the box even though I know its nothing but trash, but it was so much food and it hits the spot when you're high af. I would get high, go out like at midnight and buy a box come back home, lay in bed watching some tv and just stuff my face until I literally passed out sometimes. Woke up with a box of trash on the floor the next morning lol. I also love getting wingstop when I'm high, that all-in bundle, 20$ for 16 wings and 6 tenders and a basket of fries.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back