Marijuana and Food

Nabs

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I've started doing edibles again in the past couple of months after having a really bad first experience about 3 yrs ago. Started w 10mg and now I'm taking 25 mg.

When I first smoked weed about 15 yrs ago I was shocked at how much better food tasted when high. Edibles take it to another level though. It's just so fucking insane and unbelievable how heightened your sense of taste gets. I'd easily reach 300 lbs if I took edibles every night. Nachos and Taco Bell are my fave. They are out of this world when high.

What are some of your fave food while high Sherbros? Or do you even notice the difference?

Look at my fresh new cherry cheesecake you filthy potheads
Bout to grub down right now!

125089572_3709841685734391_8963826778491938970_o.jpg

I've started doing edibles again in the past couple of months after having a really bad first experience about 3 yrs ago. Started w 10mg and now I'm taking 25 mg.

When I first smoked weed about 15 yrs ago I was shocked at how much better food tasted when high. Edibles take it to another level though. It's just so fucking insane and unbelievable how heightened your sense of taste gets. I'd easily reach 300 lbs if I took edibles every night. Nachos and Taco Bell are my fave. They are out of this world when high.

What are some of your fave food while high Sherbros? Or do you even notice the difference?
Can’t speak for edibles, the only time I have eaten them is as a sleep aid. But when I used to toke I could eat for days. I’d get back home from a friends at 10ish and make a big bowl of porridge with evaporated milk a Demerara sugar every night, I don’t know how I wasn’t the size of a house. Couldn’t eat crisps because dry mouth.

A friend used to have a toaster grill in his living room and We’d make peach custard and ham sandwiches from the comfort of the sofa. We were animals.

Can’t speak for edibles, the only time I have eaten them is as a sleep aid. But when I used to toke I could eat for days. I’d get back home from a friends at 10ish and make a big bowl of porridge with evaporated milk a Demerara sugar every night, I don’t know how I wasn’t the size of a house. Couldn’t eat crisps because dry mouth.

A friend used to have a toaster grill in his living room and We’d make peach custard and ham sandwiches from the comfort of the sofa. We were animals.

Hahaha...Nice!

I never much like cake all that much, but when im high its the best thing ever. Any kind of chocolate too.
Im not Much into edibles though. I usually get rekt by them.

I never much like cake all that much, but when im high its the best thing ever. Any kind of chocolate too.
Im not Much into edibles though. I usually get rekt by them.

I feel you. My first experience was so scary that it took 3 yrs before I tried again. I went in so cocky cos I have a high tolerance and was quickly humbled. Took it slow this time around and it's been great.

Sushi
Candy
Pop
Pizza or anything with lots of cheese haha

haha, it really is true. i remember being introduced to edibles by someone i knew long ago. and one weekend, he had a party at his place, and i ate some edibles, and ate so much fucking pizza, it was unbelievable. then i woke up at like 5am, and puked all inside his toilet lol. glad i made it to his bathroom. i would have felt really fucking bad had i missed the water.

I've gone through nearly a half pound of chocolate when I'm high, I usually keep it around 1/4 pound or so but sometimes it gets a bit out of hand.
Pastrami and other smoked meat sandwiches are great if I remember to have all the ingredients ready ahead of time, trying to find stuff in my fridge when I'm high doesn't really work.
Best I've ever had was smoked salmon, even better is that my local supermarket sells it in convenient snack size packs.

I always find that spicy shit is like 10x more spicy when i'm stoned... And that Sour shit is way more enjoyable also.

Back