Maria Agapova

Close enough

TX54rUc.gif

She’s a natural

Heard there was a video or two during or after some attack including police taking statements in a doctors parking lot and some people saying she sounded like delusional or having an episode or something. That what you're referencing? What was the deal?
I remember seeing a video of her being delusional while talking to someone... I Saw a post here... Dont remember the thread title though

I think she said that she rented a room in a house where death metal vocalist was living, and to my understanding it’s Brian Werner from Vital Remains and Lavey painting belongs to him.
The irony is Lavey hated metal.

I was wondering the same, last time I saw her she got choked BAD
Adobe_Express_20220920_1655230_1-1024x576.jpg

There were reports that Mariya was booked as a late substitute to fight Montana De La Rosa last month, but couldn't sort out a visa in time. Looks like she will be back though.

Heard there was a video or two during or after some attack including police taking statements in a doctors parking lot and some people saying she sounded like delusional or having an episode or something. That what you're referencing? What was the deal?

No idea what the deal was, but yeh, that's what I was referring to with the doctor. I think he was filming it from his car and she was outside of it going off at him.

She's just not good enough of an athlete to be such a mess inside and outside the cage.

She's also a woman so god given power is unlikely to be in her.

She's not crazy horse or prime miller that's for sure.

I also remember how that fight went. One of the weirdest MMA fight ending I watched. It’s not that she gassed, that was different, some called it an “adrenaline dumb”, whatever it was, she just seem to completely shut down after round 1. Very weird.

Could’ve been a fixed fight. There are way more fixed fights in the UFC than people think.

When Jones tapped Gane I turned to a couple of guys I was watching with and we were all in instant agreement. We had just seen a fixed fight.

Back