Maria Agapova

SuperAlly

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I dunno why, I remembered this girl this weekend. What happened to her? Does she still UFC?

I love Aga because she's a full on lunatic, threatening to stab doctors in parking lots and shit. The stuff with Moroz was saying about her as well, making people think she was poor so she could get money off them and they just buy drugs. Threatening to stab some pregnant woman. Who knows if Moroz was telling the truth.

There's pics of Aga wearing leather, heels, a choker, and with a satanic poster up in the background wall. 100% she's the sort of girl that takes you home after the first date, steps on you in heels, and then pees on you whether you want it or not.

I love her.

As for fighting, her cardio got exposed by Dobson, and Gillian and Moroz have made use of that since, and both subbed her once she slowed down.

1700376115603.jpeg

Aga bless.

I love Aga because she's a full on lunatic, threatening to stab doctors in parking lots and shit. The stuff with Moroz was saying about her as well, making people think she was poor so she could get money off them and they just buy drugs. Threatening to stab some pregnant woman. Who knows if Moroz was telling the truth.

There's pics of Aga wearing leather, heels, a choker, and with a satanic poster up in the background wall. 100% she's the sort of girl that takes you home after the first date, steps on you in heels, and then pees on you whether you want it or not.

I love her.

As for fighting, her cardio got exposed by Dobson, and Gillian and Moroz have made use of that since, and both subbed her once she slowed down.

View attachment 1011916

Aga bless.
That’s Anton Lavey. The founder of the Church of Satan. He died about 25 years ago, iirc.

Yeah, she’s a freaky chick for sure.

I dunno why, I remembered this girl this weekend. What happened to her? Does she still UFC?
If I remember it right she suffered something like knee injury, underwent surgery which ended bad (not sure, but I think she said that infection got in and she wasn’t able to train). Now she is more or less ok but her visa expired.

That’s Anton Lavey. The founder of the Church of Satan. He died about 25 years ago, iirc.

Yeah, she’s a freaky chick for sure.
I think she said that she rented a room in a house where death metal vocalist was living, and to my understanding it’s Brian Werner from Vital Remains and Lavey painting belongs to him.

IMG-5534.gif

I love her.

View attachment 1011916

Aga bless.
Heard there was a video or two during or after some attack including police taking statements in a doctors parking lot and some people saying she sounded like delusional or having an episode or something. That what you're referencing? What was the deal?

I just went to her Instagram profile and I was surprised she does not post much and she does not have an OnlyFans yet.

Back