Opinion Marginalizing & Demonizing a particular group of people.

When the day inevitably comes and the righties are carted of to camps I will definitely hide a Conservative in my attic ..... as long as she’s not an ugo.
I will write my daughter's memoir after the fact when she survives thanks to you.
80/20 on the profit split

It's not that liberals are allowed to deny facts and get a pass, the problem I have is acting like these facts that liberals deny are just as impactful as the kinds of things that right wingers deny. The levels are usually completely different.
How many times do conservatives bring up LGBQT shit, and how many times does any of this stuff have an effect on their life? How are we going to seriously compare transgender shit to things like climate change or the stealing of an election?

Sex and gender are different words. Sex is biology, hormones, chromosomes, dicks. Gender is talking about social ideas and feelings about things like masculinity and femininity. And it also includes how prenatal hormones, genes and other conditions can have an effect on things like testosterone and how you develop. So a person that is born a man or a woman can feel a different way because of those factors.
The science is still developing on this, and right wingers just call it bullshit when they have done no reading into it.

The word racist is overused. The correct meaning of the word implies ill intent. I listen to the show that that interview was done on, and i'm black (halfl) myself. People on the left, black people included overuse and misuse that word more than right wingers. It wasn't racist that he said it, it was insulting that he was taking the black vote for granted.
But again, of course Democrats and Republicans can't say the same thing to the same group of people if they haven't established that sort of relationship. That's the same thing for everybody. I can say things to my friend that you can't , and vice versa.
I know what Biden meant by "You ain't black", you can't just take those words for what they are, you have to look at the context. I wouldn't of taken that the same way if someone like McConnell said it, because it would make no sense, and he doesn't particuarly care about black issues.

There are TWO genders smilin. I realize everyone is a free entity so they can go around telling people that they are a male, or female, or non gendered or whatever they want. However, as I'm sure you're already aware, just because someone says something, doesn't make it so. I can walk around town dressed up like a astronaut. I can even walk around ACTUALLY believing that I am a astronaut. I can even go around telling everyone, "hey, I prefer that you refer to me as captain when you address me." I can even try to pass legislation making it illegal for anyone to refer to me by anything other than what I want to be refered to as... captain . However at the end of the day, unless I'm flying around in space, I'm not an astronaut am I?

And this is exactly what I and the OP are talking about. Everyone is full of shit, and everyone has the right to be as stupid as they possibly can be. So why do large segments of our population (you included apparently) think it's ok to silence one groups brand of stupidty over anothers?

You can keep saying "oh well, the liberals actually have some basis in fact on the positions they support." But clearly the liberal rejects also take many positions that have no basis in scientific fact. The only difference between you and starman is your stupidity would be accepted on social media, while his would not be.

There are TWO genders smilin. I realize everyone is a free entity so they can go around telling people that they are a male, or female, or non gendered or whatever they want. However, as I'm sure you're already aware, just because someone says something, doesn't make it so. I can walk around town dressed up like a astronaut. I can even walk around ACTUALLY believing that I am a astronaut. I can even go around telling everyone, "hey, I prefer that you refer to me as captain when you address me." I can even try to pass legislation making it illegal for anyone to refer to me by anything other than what I want to be refered to as... captain . However at the end of the day, unless I'm flying around in space, I'm not an astronaut am I?

And this is exactly what I and the OP are talking about. Everyone is full of shit, and everyone has the right to be as stupid as they possibly can be. So why do large segments of our population (you included apparently) think it's ok to silence one groups brand of stupidty over anothers?

You can keep saying "oh well, the liberals actually have some basis in fact on the positions they support." But clearly the liberal rejects also take many positions that have no basis in scientific fact. The only difference between you and starman is your stupidity would be accepted on social media, while his would not be.

Do you acknowledge that there is a difference between sex and gender?

Whats the difference?
This is what I'm talking about.

How are you going to write out that last post, as if I am the one that is crazy or foolish, and then not know the difference between sex and gender?
I typed it out in the last message, so you didn't read it. 2nd paragraph.

Sex is biology. There are 2 sexes. Gender is not just biology.
You have to understand that basic part of the discussion before you start trying to argue further, or call people crazy.
Knowing the difference between sex and gender doesn't mean that I , or you have to also agree with what happens next. It doesn't mean that I have to agree to trans women being able to compete in sports alongside real biological women.

This is what I'm talking about.

How are you going to write out that last post, as if I am the one that is crazy or foolish, and then not know the difference between sex and gender?
I typed it out in the last message, so you didn't read it. 2nd paragraph.

Sex is biology. There are 2 sexes. Gender is not just biology.
You have to understand that basic part of the discussion before you start trying to argue further, or call people crazy.
Knowing the difference between sex and gender doesn't mean that I , or you have to also agree with what happens next. It doesn't mean that I have to agree to trans women being able to compete in sports along real biological women.

Sex and gender are different words. Sex is biology, hormones, chromosomes, dicks. Gender is talking about social ideas and feelings about things like masculinity and femininity. And it also includes how prenatal hormones, genes and other conditions can have an effect on things like testosterone and how you develop. So a person that is born a man or a woman can feel a different way because of those factors.
The science is still developing on this, and right wingers just call it bullshit when they have done no reading into it

Ok so we can both agree that sex = do you have a penis or vagina. Gender = what exactly? How society expects you to behave based on what reproductive organ you have?

Ok so we can both agree that sex = do you have a penis or vagina. Gender = what exactly? How society expects you to behave based on what reproductive organ you have?

Yes. Sex is penis and vagina. X Y chromosomes
Gender studies is about how society expects you to behave as well as biological factors like hormones, certain conditions, and genes that can effect your brain or testosterone levels--those changes can change how you feel and act. So while you don't have a penis, those hormones and other conditions can make you feel a certain way.
This isn't just fairytale "I feel like an astronaut today" nonsense.

It's not anywhere near as crazy as conservatives make it out to be. But they jump into these arguments without knowing the basics, calling people crazy. You piss those people off, and then you have a bunch of angry trannys calling you a transphobe. And round and round we go.

one of the saddest tells conservatives have is they assume when anyone who isn't them has power that they will be hunted and terrorized and put into internment camps just because of who they are. They feel this way because when they have power this is what they do to other people. It's the only way they know how to wield power and they live their lives in terror of what it would be like if what was happening to others started happening to them

you would think this might lead to the slightest amount of self-reflection at some point, but here we are, with another round of retards comparing themselves to jews in Germany in the 40s. Whoops!
Indeed, unconscious projection of the highest order.

Gender studies is about how society expects you to behave as well as biological factors like hormones, certain conditions, and genes that can effect your brain or testosterone levels--those changes can change how you feel and act. So while you don't have a penis, those hormones and other conditions can make you feel a certain way.

It's not anywhere near as crazy as conservatives make it out to be. But they jump into these arguments without knowing the basics, calling people crazy. You piss those people off, and then you have a bunch of angry trannys calling you a transphobe. And round and round we go.
No, you don't have to agree with every take on every issue around the life experience of transgenders because they're just strawmen to divert from coming to an understanding of there being an evidentiary basis in biology of non-binary gender.

It's especially hilarious that the same people who make fun of minorities, poor, etc. for playing victims constantly cry about being persecuted.
Who in particular? Or is this just a blanket generalization with nothing to back it up?

Who in particular? Or is this just a blanket generalization with nothing to back it up?

<Huh2>

I mean there are several examples right in the thread if you have any familiarity with people's post history.

Marginalizing and demonizing a group of people makes it easier to discriminate, bully, and commit crimes against them. Gradually at first and then to the extreme.

The rise of Nazism in 1930s Germany was terrible news for the Jews of that country, as we know. One only has to look at documentaries of that period and see all the footage of disgusting things that happened to the Jews in the streets where they lived and worked.
The rest of the population were forever being told how evil Jews were. They were told how their lives would be better without Jews around. That Jews were sub-human.
In old footage you see ordinary people gradually start to treat Jews in terrible ways.
People also started to turn a blind eye to their treatment also. Turning a blind eye is what is happening now in the West.

For a number of years in America and in the West, Conservatives have been demonized, and with the new American government it's out of control. We hear from prominent politicians, including the President, that Conservatives are racist, rednecks, homophobic, transphobic, misogynistic, islamophobic, etc, etc. Oh, and the Caucasians are the worst.
No one on the Left in America[as far as i know] or any from other Western nations have called out AOC for what she is, for calling on reprogramming Trump supporters. She obviously means the Conservatives who didn't like Trump too.

Does this woman and her political party intend to send millions into camps? The Chinese have done this to muslims, they're being reprogrammed aren't they? Maybe she's just getting us used to our new Overlords, the CCP?
Take away the rights of Conservatives, destroy their businesses, make sure no one shops at these places.
Maybe schools and universities will favour accepting students only from confirmed Left wing families.
The same when going for a job, keep it to yourself if you are Conservative or you won't get the job. Mind you, Conservatives will be blacklisted online anyway.
Quite possibly life will become more and more difficult for those not on the Left.

In the old black and white footage from Germany, Poland, and elsewhere at the end of the war, the narrators usually says at some point, 'We will never stop teaching our children about what happened, so it will never be repeated.'
The trouble is we only do so for a while, and then we stop.

This thread isn't about Jews, it's about seperating a group of people from the rest of the population. To alienate this group so the remaining majority of society believe they have nothing in common with them. "They're not like us."

I used to believe that there really was a silent majority, however i realized thru' 2020 this majority doesn't actually exist. If it did, and it was full of decent people who didn't give a shit about Left or Right, they'd make their voices heard, they'd shout!
There is only silence.

This might be one of the most intellectually dishonest/bankrupt posts that I have ever read in this sub-forum...

Cool we are basically on the same page as far as sex/gender.

However, there isn't any real science behind it... unless you can show me some? I did a quick google and it seems that "Gender Studies" is being debated as to if it can even be considered a science.

Now back on the topic of the OP, why do you feel it's ok to demonize, silence, and cancel cuckservatives for saying stupid things but not the liberal rejects? Not only will a male tranny not get canceled for competing in womens sports (which you've admitted you don't agree with) but sometimes they will be praised, and as of today, their "right" to compete against women as BIOLOGICAL men has been assured by the president of the United States. Meanwhile if Maga joe says he doesn't think gays should get married on his social media page he can get banned from the site, harrassed, fired from his job, have his personal information leaked to assist others in further harrasment.

You think it's cool to come down on those you don't agree with, in the manner that has been happening recently? One side praises cis gendered queer men for beating the shit out of women in womens sports, the other side can't even say words without negative consequences. Do you really not see the point of the OP of this thread?

And just for the record, I think both of you clowns are crazy. One team believes the commies are posed for takeover and that christ is coming to slay the sinners. The other team thinks we are living through the jim crow era with a boubonic twist. Literally clown world.

Last edited:
Been hearing this shit for 20 plus years now. No one wants to lock you up for being a dummy we just wish you'd grow the fuck up

And Dont act like Conservatives don't do their share of demonizing its not an accurate depiction of reality.
Its especially ironic for squeezewax to say that since he's one of the most virulently anti-Muslim posters on the site. So under his logic he has been consciously trying to set up a Muslim Holocaust. Of course its ridiculous, Muslims are far more demonized than conservatives in America and even we're far from anything like that.

The hypocrisy from right wingers in the last few weeks has been delicious. Another anti-Muslim poster who once advocated for collectively punishing the families of Muslim terrorists was saying that the FBI getting a to obtain information from Facebook over the Capitol Hill stuff was setting a bad precedent.

It goes back to the fundamental principle of the right: There must be in-groups that the law protects but does not bind and out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. In this case Muslims are the out-group and Trump supporters are the in-group

I think she is talking about Biden for his pro segregation past and Kamala for locking up real black people at an extraordinary rate as a DA.

Or was it Biden's recent comparison of the two marginalized communities?

"What you all know, but most people don't know. Unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things," Biden said. "You go to Florida you find a very different attitude about immigration in certain places than you do when you're in Arizona. So it's a very different, a very diverse community."

Cool we are basically on the same page as far as sex/gender.

However, there isn't any real science behind it... unless you can show me some? I did a quick google and it seems that "Gender Studies" is being debated as to if it can even be considered a science.

Now back on the topic of the OP, why do you feel it's ok to demonize, silence, and cancel cuckservatives for saying stupid things but not the liberal rejects? Not only will a male tranny not get canceled for competing in womens sports (which you've admitted you don't agree with) but sometimes they will be praised, and as of today, their "right" to compete against women as BIOLOGICAL men has been assured by the president of the United States. Meanwhile if Maga joe says he doesn't think gays should get married on his social media page he can get banned from the site, harrassed, fired from his job, have his personal information leaked to assist others in further harrasment.

You think it's cool to come down on those you don't agree with, in the manner that has been happening recently? One side praises cis gendered queer men for beating the shit out of women in womens sports, the other side can't even say words without negative consequences. Do you really not see the point of the OP of this thread?

And just for the record, I think both of you clowns are crazy. One team believes the commies are posed for takeover and that christ is coming to slay the sinners. The other team thinks we are living through the jim crow era with a boubonic twist. Literally clown world.

Wait, wait, wait.
You didn't know what gender was before this last post. That is key. So this whole time you have been thinking "the left" is crazy over something that you didn't even understand. You thought that we literally deny that one is biologically born either male or female.
Knowing what gender is is fundamental to entering a conversation about transgenderism. How are you going to do a "quick google search" and now try to debate whether or not it is science?
It's a relatively new field. We don't have all the answers yet because it wasn't studied much in the past, and the sample size isn't large. But it is undeniable that hormones, genes, and other conditions affect your brain as you're developing in the womb. That we don't yet fully understand the process doesn't make it not science.
This part of the conversation isn't left or right. This is just facts. And conservatives routinely don't know, or ignore the facts before we get to the opinion part of the conversation--on the environment, racism, transgenderism, etc. We have to agree upon the facts first, and that would require conservatives to actually read up on what they're arguing about .
Likewise, a left winger would need to read up on the facts surrounding guns if they wanted to get into a debate on how to categorize and regulate gun ownership.

"The left" is not in total agreement on these things. I don't know that much about all this transgenderism stuff, and I don't have that strong of an opinion of it. And I'm sure there are a lot of guys like me. But instead of having a debate on whether or not transgendered people should be able to play sports with biological women, or use the same bathrooms, or go to the same prisons, we instead get stuck arguing whether or not they exist, or are crazy, because conservatives don't know the difference between sex and gender.

At that point, it is not a matter of "disagreement".
Yes, you deserve to be heavily critcized and demonized if you're denying facts, or using your ignorance and bigotry to do harm to the environment, minorities, etc. Those "disagreements" have consequences because they result in the continuation of discrimination, the harming of the environment, or a bunch of idiots storming the capital because they "disagreed" with the election results.
There's levels to crazy and bad. This "both sides" stuff is nonsense. That isnt to say the left is always right and the right is always wrong, but two things can be bad or crazy at the same time, it doesn't mean that they are equally bad and crazy.
A lot of the crazy on the left would naturally get toned down if conservatives weren't operating from the default position that "libs are evil, commmie retards that hate America"

Last edited:
Back