Opinion Marginalizing & Demonizing a particular group of people.

Here's the problem.
Conservatives think that there are two equal and valid points for every argument. That the right wing view point is just as valid as the left wing viewpoint. And that the left are hypocrites when we discredit the right wing viewpoint.
There is not a "different view point" on things like climate change, whether or not the election was stolen, and other matters of science, history and statistics. You don't get to make up your own view points on facts.
Issues like your beliefs on taxation and government involvement in citizen's lives is all about opinion.
There is a lot less room for opinions on other topics. That's not left or right, it's just facts that rightwingers deny.

Your example there of Biden's "racism", is not racism.
Context matters when you're talking about language.
Biden said that because he knows blacks always vote for Democrats, he was trying to pander, and he was trying to be funny. He failed at being funny, but his intent was clearly a joke. It would not make sense for a conservative to make that same joke because it wouldn't make any sense. Black people don't vote conservative. So you can't do this "both sides/hypocrisy" stuff for every single situation.
It entirely depends on the situation.

Do you know the difference between sex and gender?
You guys want to criticize things that you don't read about, and all that results in is you guys making up your own "facts" about what you think we're talking about. It just ends up making the issue seem worse than it actually is.
I agree with nearly everything you say, but you need to go back and re-read my post. I never said right wingers deny facts, they clearly do. However why are liberal rejects allowed to deny facts and get a pass? Hate to break it to you bud, but in case you couldn't figure it out yourself, science says there are two genders. Or are we going to pretend that men beating the shit out of women (sometimes literally), in women's sports is cool?

Say what you want about biden, but his comments were racist. Just because it was a democrat that said it doesn't mean it wasn't racist as shit. Go look up the video on youtube and check out the comments. Most people will agree that was an incredibly racist and ignorant thing to say.

This is literally a case of one group of people being allowed to be dumb, while not allowing another group of people to be dumb.

Republicans want a monopoly on being dumb.

Republicans want a monopoly on being dumb.
They may want the monopoly on being dumb, but the liberal rejects are literally monopolizing being dumb with their cancel culture antics.

Since Donny took the election L, every post started by a Trump Lickspittle should contain this Gif.
tenor.gif

TRumper "We lost the election but why cant the government be run like it was under God Emperor Trump. Its so not fair. "
Trumpers acting like a spoiled child that cant have a cookie before dinner.

The republic has been undermined by the Marxist left.

The left has already said Conservatives should be put in reeducation camps and they're taking pages out of the communist play book.

The left wants to take guns away from Conservatives. How do you not find that alarming?

Conservatives shouldn't be more concerned about bread and circuses. They should be focusing on ways to physically separate themselves from the authoritarian left and create areas where freedom can still exist.
You have no idea how small the Marxist left actually is. Few, if any of the leftists here support strict gun control, myself included. AOC (one person) says that white supremacists should be deprogrammed and somehow that translates into mass reeducation camps for conservatives in your warped mind (deprogramming people who've fell into extremism or cults is much different than Chinese-style reeducation camps to begin with). You want to have it both ways where the left are monsters if they conflate conservatism with white supremacy, yet you love to do just that when it's convenient for your narrative.

Last edited:
I agree with nearly everything you say, but you need to go back and re-read my post. I never said right wingers deny facts, they clearly do. However why are liberal rejects allowed to deny facts and get a pass? Hate to break it to you bud, but in case you couldn't figure it out yourself, science says there are two genders. Or are we going to pretend that men beating the shit out of women (sometimes literally), in women's sports is cool?

Say what you want about biden, but his comments were racist. Just because it was a democrat that said it doesn't mean it wasn't racist as shit. Go look up the video on youtube and check out the comments. Most people will agree that was an incredibly racist and ignorant thing to say.

It's not that liberals are allowed to deny facts and get a pass, the problem I have is acting like these facts that liberals deny are just as impactful as the kinds of things that right wingers deny. The levels are usually completely different.
How many times do conservatives bring up LGBQT shit, and how many times does any of this stuff have an effect on their life? How are we going to seriously compare transgender shit to things like climate change or the stealing of an election?

Sex and gender are different words. Sex is biology, hormones, chromosomes, dicks. Gender is talking about social ideas and feelings about things like masculinity and femininity. And it also includes how prenatal hormones, genes and other conditions can have an effect on things like testosterone and how you develop. So a person that is born a man or a woman can feel a different way because of those factors.
The science is still developing on this, and right wingers just call it bullshit when they have done no reading into it.

The word racist is overused. The correct meaning of the word implies ill intent. I listen to the show that that interview was done on, and i'm black (halfl) myself. People on the left, black people included overuse and misuse that word more than right wingers. It wasn't racist that he said it, it was insulting that he was taking the black vote for granted.
But again, of course Democrats and Republicans can't say the same thing to the same group of people if they haven't established that sort of relationship. That's the same thing for everybody. I can say things to my friend that you can't , and vice versa.
I know what Biden meant by "You ain't black", you can't just take those words for what they are, you have to look at the context. I wouldn't of taken that the same way if someone like McConnell said it, because it would make no sense, and he doesn't particuarly care about black issues.

??????
I didn't duck anything. You edited your post. That last question wasn't there when I was replying to it.

But it's just another whataboutism. You just bring up "what about ______???" to evade the debate.
You couldn't discuss the Trump/Russia/Mueller reports in any detail, so it is pointless going into it.
But the impeachment trial ended up with people going to jail, the "stop the steal" ended up with a riot, 5 dead people, Trump leaving, and Rudy and Sindy getting sued for 1.3 Billion dollars. But yeah, no difference. :rolleyes:

You also don't understand the difference between gender and sex. Or that the science on gender is more complicated than 'penis and vagina'. You are relying on what you learned as a 4 year old, because you certainly haven't read any studies on gender.

You think these culture war bullshit topics are on par with real world problems. It's all you guys do is just focus on this dumb shit, as if there's a million man/woman Tranny army waiting to take over America or some shit.

Believed Trump/Russia for 3 years, then says: "pointless going into it".

Concession noted.

P.S. Pointing out hilarious hypocrisy of Democrats =/= "whataboutism".

The demonization from the left is frightening. A partnership has formed between the Democrat party and some big businesses such as tech firms to create a communist Chinese like social score for Americans. I thought this Senator's oped on the topic a nice read.

It’s time to stand up against the muzzling of America

https://nypost.com/2021/01/24/its-time-to-stand-up-against-the-muzzling-of-america/

excerpt:

Have you checked your social credit score lately? You might want to. Mine seems to have taken a nosedive this month. You might want to see how yours is doing.

Everyone knows what a credit score is. But social credit scores are new. They’re the latest corporate import from Communist China, where government and big business monitor every citizen’s social views and statements.

And they’re the latest form of cancel culture in this country, as corporate monopolies and the left team up to shut down speech they don’t like and force their political agenda on America. For those who still believe in free speech and the First Amendment, this is the time to take a stand.

Like the old-fashioned kind of credit score, your social credit requires a lot of maintenance. You’ll need to get good grades in school and stay out of trouble with the law. But that’s just the start — you have to earn your right to live in polite society these days. So if you want to get a good job, stay at hotels and be served at restaurants, you will need to do a few other things. You will need to voice the right opinions. You will need to endorse the right ideas. You will need to conform. That’s what the corporate chieftains tell us, anyway.

They tried to reprimand me this month because I didn’t. On behalf of the voters of my state, I raised a challenge to the presidential electors from Pennsylvania after that state conducted the election in violation of the state constitution. Maybe you agree with me. Maybe you don’t. But whatever your view, corporate America’s rush to cancel those it dislikes should trouble you.

In my case, it started with leftist politicians demanding I resign from office for representing the views of my constituents and leading a democratic debate on the floor of the Senate.

Taking that cue, a corporate publishing house then canceled a book it had asked me to write. Ironically enough, the book is about political censorship by the most powerful corporations in America. (And will be published by an independent publishing house.) Now corporate America is cancelling my political events, because two parties are apparently one too many for their taste.

It will get worse. The tech titans have already booted dozens of conservatives off social media, and if they have their way half the House Republican conference will be expelled from Congress. The corporate titans seem to believe that the only way to get a democracy to their liking is to eliminate all threats to the Democratic Party’s unified control of government.

The alliance of leftists and woke capitalists hopes to regulate the innermost thoughts of every American, from school age to retirement. And they’ve trained enforcers of the woke orthodoxy to monitor dissent or misbehavior. A “Karen” who cuts the wrong person off in traffic gets followed home on a livestream and shamed into crying for mercy as her license plate is broadcast to an online hoard eager to hound her out of a job.

Everyone knows it can happen to them, so everyone shuts down. The circle of trust narrows. Conversations — too easily recorded — shift to encrypted messaging apps. For now. Until those get banned too for interfering in efficient social credit markets.

For some time, conservatives, recognizing that we’re now the counterculture, indulged in the delusion that we could opt out of all this. We’d send our kids to schools that don’t teach all the woke stuff. We’d make our friends at church, not at work, and take comfort that trust and openness were still possible in communities of shared purpose. We’d vote our conscience, because the ballot box was something no election could take from us.

SEE ALSO
Senate GOP must act now to stop tomorrow’s Big Tech abuses
And if ever our political organizing were impeded by censorship — say, by the big tech giants — we could build our own platforms.

But the left and the corporations are challenging all of this now. Your “conservative” social platform isn’t worth much when Amazon can shut it down. Your vote may still be yours, but if your party is denied the means to effectively organize by corporate monopolies, it’s not going to win. Your church, well, you can still attend for now, but go to the wrong church and you may not have a job in a few years.

Here’s the good news. The cancel culture agenda will only succeed if we let it. We need live in fear only if we choose to say nothing. In this time of testing, conservatives must not shrink back. We need to stand up for the right of every American to be heard......

The man destroys his reputation on the national stage, no one will come close to him any more, and of course he goes on the offense. Evil big tech and the evil left are out to get him, and if you aren't careful, THEY'LL GET YOU TOO!

@Jackie Blue

You vote for people that will implement bans and buy backs.

All the deranged leftists here (you included) are the product of Marxism in schools, mass media and the entertainment industry. None of you should exist. There are 10's of millions in America and millions more throughout the world, all trapped in mental prisons.

We are seeing the beginning stages and all it will take is a few more brainwashed anti American/freedom generations to get to China's level. The great leap forward is coming.

Are you a parody account?

You talk about the corruption of a political movement and you name yourself after an order to mind controlled soldiers to betray and wipe out the opposition.

@Jackie Blue

You vote for people that will implement bans and buy backs.

All the deranged leftists here (you included) are the product of Marxism in schools, mass media and the entertainment industry. None of you should exist. There are 10's of millions in America and millions more throughout the world, all trapped in mental prisons.

We are seeing the beginning stages and all it will take is a few more brainwashed anti American/freedom generations to get to China's level. The great leap forward is coming.
Gun control is largely controlled at the state level. Even the more restrictive states have more liberal (in the traditional sense of the word) gun laws than almost anywhere else in the Western world. And some "liberal" states like Washington and Vermont and Colorado have lax gun laws. At the federal level, you're crazy if you think anything is getting passed anytime soon. You calling anyone else deranged is ironic. Not a single person I've ever voted for has endorsed bans and mass involuntary buy backs. You've been living in fear of something that's not going to happen for decades now.

So, like, some sort of paper bag test?
You do know what geneology is right?
How did the masses and shops in the era of segregation tell who was African American?

You're not getting banned or demonized for being a conservative, you're being demonized for being an idiot. It's not impossible to be a conservative AND to be an upstanding , decent person.

You guys love to preach about personal responsibility so much, but don't ever want to take any for your own words and actions.
People don't demonize you because you're white, or because you're conservative, or because you're Christian....they demonize you because you're assholes.
Stop being antagonistic assholes, don't be racist, stop trying to deny science and facts, and then you won't have an issue.
#BeBest

People have been cancelled and threatened for saying there are two genders. I agree with you that, if you are an asshole, you should be held responsible for your words. But you can also acknowledge how extreme it's gotten. Saying there are two genders or that you want to stand for the anthem is not oppressing anybody and is not an asshole thing to say at all. Yet people get cancelled for it.

Been hearing this shit for 20 plus years now. No one wants to lock you up for being a dummy we just wish you'd grow the fuck up

And Dont act like Conservatives don't do their share of demonizing its not an accurate depiction of reality.
Waaaah! They’re demonizing me because I demonize gays, immigrants, trans, blacks, the educated, the poor, Muslims and journalists! It’s so unfair!

People have been cancelled and threatened for saying there are two genders. I agree with you that, if you are an asshole, you should be held responsible for your words. But you can also acknowledge how extreme it's gotten. Saying there are two genders or that you want to stand for the anthem is not oppressing anybody and is not an asshole thing to say at all. Yet people get cancelled for it.

Are people getting cancelled for saying that there are 2 genders, or for calling the studies and science of gender bullshit?
Sex and gender are two different things, even though people have used the words interchangeably. There are 2 biological sexes. Gender is different.
Who is being criticized for standing for the anthem? The people kneeling are the ones that get criticized. No one is obligated to kneel if they don't want to.

I think a lot of the extremism is a product of the antagonism it immediately gets. Whatever rational conversation we could have had gets killed because people immediately dismiss it without even listening. And that just cranks up the crazy and anger.
We can't talk about the environment, healthcare, race, or gender without conservatives saying it's all bullshit, communism, or stupid.

I'm also not saying that leftys are all correct and perfect here. But we would be able to have more substantive conversations on topics if the default response from conservatives wasn't "lol stupid leftists"

You do know what geneology is right?
How did the masses and shops in the era of segregation tell who was African American?

Oh, okay, I missed that. I thought you said geneology wasn't a good standard. More than 50% African genetics as a standard might work.

Another day, another conservative comparing themselves to jews during WW2.
lol is it simple to ask tol eave peole alone this country is free speach country i have right to say what ever i want and argue for it you don't disade what is right or wrong or what is up for debate and what not LIBS get that already you think with election win now people will go sing and say what ever you want to do do it and that is a reason for these law people don't want listen to you when you don't have their best interest in mind and you show it out on open

lol is it simple to ask tol eave peole alone this country is free speach country i have right to say what ever i want and argue for it you don't disade what is right or wrong or what is up for debate and what not LIBS get that already you think with election win now people will go sing and say what ever you want to do do it and that is a reason for these law people don't want listen to you when you don't have their best interest in mind and you show it out on open
You are dick cheese

Back