MArgarida Seminar in San Diego

Asel1

BAd $aNt@
Reaction score
We are excited to announce that Fernando "Margarida" Pontes a three time world Jiu Jitsu Black Belt Absolute Champion, will conduct his last seminar in San Diego here at Throwdown Elite Training Center before he departs for Brazil for three years. Margarida was the first and youngest fighter in history to win his weight class and the Absolute Division in the Mundials, Nationals, and the Pan American Championships. If you don

Margarida is a great teacher. If you're in the area, I'd definitely recommend it

Sunday...the 15th...FATHER'S DAY?!?! No way I can get out of the house for that one. Bummer. I hope he stops into Fabios before he leaves.

I would go to as many seminars as you can esp. if Fernando is teaching.

Sunday...the 15th...FATHER'S DAY?!?! No way I can get out of the house for that one. Bummer. I hope he stops into Fabios before he leaves.

maybe that can be your fathers day present!! lol

Man, I'm interested in going to this, I just don't know if I want to throw down $110. How long is the nogi day going to last?

DAMN! I wish I was even close to where his seminar was. Guys who are World and panam champions have said that Margarida was the best they ever rolled with!

I just called and paid for the Sunday class only. Lady on the phone was pretty cool also.

aWW... I wish you had posted this up last week so I could've rearranged my schedule for this. In any case, sounds like it's going to be a great seminar.

Hmm, wonder if I should hijack this thread to pimp the Margarida seminar at Fabio's on the 20th?

Back