Marcelinho Garcia x Renzo Gracie video

Thanks for the video.

I especially liked Marcelo's X-guard sweep towards the beginning.

renzo didnt seem to know what to do in the x guard. or is it just me?

thanks for the video...good thing it was shortened, if you've seen the full match its a bit of a sleeper. marcelo has really good control when he's got your back, it took renzo a while to get him off and then the match was over.

Lester McGrath said:
How long was it? The video is ten minutes.

20 minutes i think is the standard adcc match length.

i forget what the score was...its hard to tell because you dont know when they hit the 10 minute mark, which is when they start scoring. either way, marcelo got a sweep, passed guard and took the back...a pretty decisive win.

Marcelo is fuckin bad, i went to the ADCC in Longbeach in May...Marcelo/Ricco Rodriguez was amazing, especially when Marcelo faced Xande Ribeiro...Marcelo is one of the many epitomes of BJJ..hands down

colinm said:
thanks for the video...good thing it was shortened, if you've seen the full match its a bit of a sleeper. marcelo has really good control when he's got your back, it took renzo a while to get him off and then the match was over.

That's why they call him the human backpack.

Props to Renzo for not getting subbed. He's the only competitor in his weight class that Marcelo wasn't able to sub.

Sherdog_Mutt said:
That's why they call him the human backpack.

Never heard that! Lol.

Renzo's cartwheel at the beginning was pretty impressive. Kind of a one handed hand spring, almost right onto Garcia's back.

Lobo said:
Props to Renzo for not getting subbed. He's the only competitor in his weight class that Marcelo wasn't able to sub.

He's also the only one able to survive after Marcelinho took the back.

Back