Man's Penis Stung by Stingray

Reference.jpg
you have cute handwriting

2_PAY-AsiaWire-BeachSting-01JPG.jpg

Stingray looks like he's waiting around so he can tell his side of the story, maybe shame him and his parents for being such a little shit.

I'm surprised the stingray was able to find it

He tried to fuck it didn't he? Or at least American pie the thing.

China? If his name is Wang, this is quickly becoming top 10 of the year material

you have cute handwriting
Shucks. What do you say about the three-cylinder Fiesta? They're not making it for the US, but it's apparently a better car? I wonder if it's much hassle to convert a UK car to US-emissions standards.

Shucks. What do you say about the three-cylinder Fiesta? They're not making it for the US, but it's apparently a better car? I wonder if it's much hassle to convert a UK car to US-emissions standards.
The new Fiesta ST is supposedly a fun firecracker. We in the states will never find out though. Oh well, more f-150's for us.

Man, these days you can't even get stung in the dick by a stingray in privacy.
Now you are also all over the web.

If I were TS I'd be careful. Been hearing that stingrays don't take kindly to sexpats

If I were TS I'd be careful. Been hearing that stingrays don't take kindly to sexpats
Hey, I've been back in the states a while now...but next time i will do it properly and sexpat it up....kind of silly to live in a shithole country and comport oneself respectfully. There's no place for that.

Do you know when you're shit out of luck and bad stuff happens and your friends say 'one day you will look back and laugh about it'.... this isn't one of those times. Poor bastard.

Back