Man's Penis Stung by Stingray

steve38

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
  • Man's penis stung by stingray while swimming in the sea - and creature is still attached when help arrives
A barb from the stingray's tail hooked onto his genitals and was still attached when emergency services reached him

4221396001_5831087543001_5831084034001-vs.jpg
MAN IN TOTAL AGONY AFTER A STRINGRAY STINGS HIM ON THE PENIS
A man was left in agony after his penis was stung by a stingray when he was swimming in the sea.

The man was left rolling around on the sand in pain after the animal's barb hooked onto his genitals.

When he crawled back onto the beach in Sanya in China's Hainan province, the stingray was still attached.

The man was visiting the area as a tourist and enjoying the tropical weather when the freak incident happened on September 1.

2_PAY-AsiaWire-BeachSting-01JPG.jpg

The man was in a lot of pain.

A video of him shows him lying on the beach before the emergency services rush to help him.

However they didn't have the appropriate tools to hand, so they had to improvise to fully remove and unhook the spiny tail from the man's penis.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mi...ns-penis-stung-stingray-swimming-13197106.amp

<{1-11}>

I will never complain about having a bad day again.

I'm going to stick my neck out and say his foreskin saved him from certain death. Uncircumcised ftw

The most unluckiest man or the most accurate stingray in za warudo.

How did the Ray hit such a small target?

The most unluckiest man or the most accurate stingray in za warudo.
No Asian penis jokes with this guy....he had to be packing to even elicit some attraction from the rogue stingray.

Goddammit. He said he wanted a lay, you stupid animal!

Who was the asshole snapping pictures?

“Hey Wang, lie there in agony while I snap the photo. Make a peace sign. I said making a fucking peace sign!!!”

Dear penthouse forum...you’ll never believe what happened to me

Back