Manny Pacquiao vs Salvador Sanchez

RanDomK**

Orange Belt
Reaction score
At 126 for 15 rounds how do you think pacman will fare against the great salvador sanchez?

I'm thinking UD Chava after a bloody battle.

Wow, I'd go with Sanchez. Pacman is great, but Sanchez had an iron jaw, great skills, and is held in such high esteem by people involved in boxing, that it's hard not to think he would win.

Sal would lay a brutal ass beating on Manny and probably stop him late, I think Sanchez would just be to smart and his counter punches would pick Manny apart.

It's nothing against Manny but Sal is top 3 alltime featherweight in my eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch? <watch this v=jOpFtyK8IrU
Sal would lay a brutal ass beating on Manny and probably stop him late, I think Sanchez would just be to smart and his counter punches would pick Manny apart.

It's nothing against Manny but Sal is top 3 alltime featherweight in my eyes.
I agree,he is mannys worse nightmare,imagine a lanky guy that could counter punch and do evrey thing better than jmm.not lanky in the sense of tallness but he had long arms for being 5'7

I dont think this fight is very close. I see Sal as a better version of JMM in every way, especially chin. I think Sal KO'S Pac within 10 with some body shots.

Actually Manny's worst nightmare at SFW wouldn't be Sanchez as much as it would have been Sandy Saddler.

Here is a breakdown of Pacquiao versus the ATG's:

Pac vs. Kid Chocolate: Chocolate by decision

Pac vs. Henry Armstrong: Armstrong by KO

Pac vs. Willie Pep: Pep by comfortable decision

Pac vs. Sandy Sadler: Salder stops Pac in the middle rounds

Pac vs. Flash Elorde: Pac by comfortable decison

Pac vs. Vincente Salddivar: Pac by KO

Pac vs. Ruben Olivares: Pac by TKO

Pac vs. Bobby Chacon: Pac by TKO sometime after 10 rounds

Pac vs. Sanchez: Sanchez by decision

Pac vs. Azumah Nelson: Pac by decision

You don't even need to name all-time greats, I think Hamed would have been a stylistic nightmare for Pacman

hmm.. my post disappeared.

Sal would beat Pac. He had one of the best chins ever and he was a well rounded fighter with a never-ending gas tank.

You don't even need to name all-time greats, I think Hamed would have been a stylistic nightmare for Pacman
UH NO,pac has more boxing ability than prince did IMO and prince was not a counter puncher,they would both slug it out and pac being the bigger stronger guy would win that.

That would have been fun. Someone would have probably been sleeping at some point

Pac vs. Azumah Nelson: Pac by decision

I disagree. That fight would have looked a lot like Fenech/Nelson II.

Hamed wasn't a counter puncher? Have you ever seen him fight? Anyone that tried an all-out assault on him got KTFOed. Barrera beat him because he used his superior boxing skills, but more importantly he didn't take any chances by over-exerting himself. I have a feeling that if they ever did fight, and Pacman had thought he had the Prince hurt he would try to go in for the kill, and thats a no-no versus the Prince.

I think you need to re-watch the Hamed/Barrera fight. Barrera beat Hamed with two things, hand-speed, and willingness to engage. He didn't use a whole lot of defense, he just had the ability to take Nas' punch and give him 5 back in return.

If I remember correctly, Naz didn't land anything significant on Barrera the whole fight. I disagree with you when you say that he didn't use a good defense, he used basic boxing skills like moving to his left and keeping his hands up, but more importantly he made the Prince come to him, and he counter-punched the counter puncher.

If I remember correctly, Naz didn't land anything significant on Barrera the whole fight. I disagree with you when you say that he didn't use a good defense, he used basic boxing skills like moving to his left and keeping his hands up, but more importantly he made the Prince come to him, and he counter-punched the counter puncher.
he didint use a great defense,his defense was akward head movement imo, I remember he was trying to dode mab punches and still was getting hit alot.

His d looked good against the pocket rocket.. but MAB is just a sharp shooter.

Yes, NAS has shit for defense. I can see Pacquiao timing NAS with his awkward head movement and drop him with an straight left.

Yeah.. but Naz had the eraser too..and Pac does get hit..so it would be interesting.

Back