• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Manlet pushes me to the ground out of nowhere while I'm sitting (story time again, eventful night)

what colour sleeveless vest were you wearing?
What was playing on the juke box?
What UFC was on the TV?
How secure was the cage around the stage?
Did you tip Daniel and Darlene?

Taking his side in what exactly? She injects herself into my buddy and I's convo. I'm nothing but nice to her. She keeps calling me cute. Drunk manlet storms out of bar before I've even interacted with or seen him. She goes and grabs him and brings him back to where we are, presumably to introduce us all. He's wearing a t-shirt and shivering him, I offer him my jacket. He mumbles something twice. Neither my buddy or I hear what he said. The couple goes inside, comes back outside wearing jackets, I compliment the guy's jacket and he pushes me out of my chair. What is she taking his side in?
Thar she hoes...

Yeah I made a thread about a manlet pushing me out of a chair in public, fully expecting to come off as the cool guy.

Why do half of you have to be so stupid and nasty with your posting? Why can't you just take a entertaining thread for what it is?

"Bet ts didn't think majority of the Dawg would be against him on this"

There's nothing to be "against". Wtf are you even saying? The majority of the posts in this thread aren't "against" me. Dude really thinks sherdog is an elementary school playground popularity contest.
WTF am I saying?

I am saying you made this thread to come across as the cool guy but you came across as a douche bag that doesnt understand social ques.

Maybe you are autistic like you claim.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back