• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Manel Kape not backing down against Israel!

lmao do you have any idea how stupid you sound?

"your horrendously written argument?" - lmao my argument?

I'm taking what's out there, what their own camp have said - that its a foot injury, that he already had it before the Whitaker fight (in which you would not even know he was injured). Again, all the info put out there by his own camp. This is as close to fact as you can get - his own camp said it!

You are the one speculating that it might be more, making a weird narrative in your own head its much worse than it is. Or alternatively that they want more time, to study Izzy or whatever - which I countered by saying they know the schedule Izzy's keeps - that he fights every 3-4 months, so that would be just stupid.

So given all this, is it any wonder why I mock you and this forum in general for being completely clueless? If you could post a grain of sense I'd have some respect for you, but here you are, speculating stuff out of thin air, calling it fact, and when I simply present what his own camp have said, thats not fact?

Your'e a complete pebble brain. Look at how hilariously stupid you post is. You CAPITALIZE what you think is your trump card, but you are too fn dumb to realise thats not fact at all, that's something you yourself are speculating you complete idiot. lmao now your'e trying to lecture on facts when the whole crux of your argument is speculation???? you literally can't make up how brain damaged you shertarders are. This can't be real. I've never interacted with someone as legit braindead as you, who shoots themself in the foot continuously. Again, why are you even trying to mention facts? all you do is speculate.

And ffs, you want me to spoon feed you? I've posted pics of myself training. Go find them.

Looks like you make friends everywhere you go huh girlfriend? lol.

People like you act like crybabies online because you feel superior being an anonymous cunt.
Only a sad little man like yourself would go out of their way to be a douchebag to a bunch of strangers.

There's a ton of good people on here, and you're obviously not one of them.
Go stroke your worthless $700 poster like the little bitch that you are you fuckin can.

#youarenothing #nobodylikesyounotevenyourfamily
#youdontknowhalfasmuchasyouthink
#crymeariverbuildabridgeandfuckyourselfontheotherside

Looks like you make friends everywhere you go huh girlfriend? lol.

People like you act like crybabies online because you feel superior being an anonymous cunt.
Only a sad little man like yourself would go out of their way to be a douchebag to a bunch of strangers.

There's a ton of good people on here, and you're obviously not one of them.
Go stroke your worthless $700 poster like the little bitch that you are you fuckin can.

#youarenothing #nobodylikesyounotevenyourfamily
#youdontknowhalfasmuchasyouthink
#crymeariverbuildabridgeandfuckyourselfontheotherside

hysterical-laughter.gif

Man. That Star dude suuuuucks.

Kale got him to sit down. But best parts were Tai and Sean’s leave the little man alone

Kape put Adesanya in his place like a boss, and only with truths just to remember. And that's what really matters, it doesn't matter if he is a midget of not, if Adesanya would beat him or not... At the end of the day, what makes you a man is how you behave and Kape behaved like a true individual. Respect.

Kape put Adesanya in his place like a boss, and only with truths just to remember. And that's what really matters, it doesn't matter if he is a midget of not, at the end of the day what makes you a man is how you behave and Kape behaved like a true individual. Respect.
Ohhhh now you hit a nerve!!!! Check mate

tbh i dont even know who manel kape is...

For sure, but I found it a little of cowardly move backing up your boy in Kai who is a grown ass man that is a fighter himself. Kai didn’t need Adesanya getting up in his business to defend him, Kai can defend himself. Say what you want, but Kape was ready.

I don't think Izzy had a problem with Manel talking shit... but only had to stand up and tell him to stop that shit after Manel threw an object at Kai.

People giving him props as if he wasn't in a position where he kind of had to act like he was willing to fight.

What was his alternative? Just shut his mouth and sit down?

Kale took that round lmaoo. Soon as izzy opened his mouth. Kape: "Shut the fuck up" lmfaooo

Ready for what Lmao. He knew nothing was going to happen in the middle of a press conference. Doesn’t take balls to talk shit with someone you know won’t touch you with security everywhere. Sounds like you’re just a pussy

@Kb7 the type of dude to tell his friends 'hold me back' when a fight starts.

Back