• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Manel Kape not backing down against Israel!

Izzy didn’t interfere when they were talking trash to each other, only when he threw a bottle at him.

If someone throws a bottle at my friend and is acting like an idiot i’m interfering!
Yes, Its an automatic response,pretty much.

Izzy would get slept. He always get slept by people who trigger him rofl. He should be careful not to get so shook when hes got to face a heavy hitter in a few days.

Well yeah, to a brainless shertard like you or to a low IQ specimen like Kape

To the rest of us (and I don't mean shertards) there's a pretty big difference between a standard "injury" and head trauma from being concussed.

What is it with you morons? Like do you just glaze over things and not read the detail or you read it but given your IQ you can't understand it.

Izzy fought periera the 2nd time injured. A leg injury. Huge difference between that and a concussion. Brad Riddell is on a career time out cause of the residual concussion damage from Fizeive.

Swallow your ego that I've called you a shertard low IQ a bunch of times cause that's what you are, and thank me for educating you on the difference between an injury.... and a head injury.
Easily enraged. <Lmaoo>

How many times can you swing and miss dude?

The post you just quoted... I never mentioned kape. I am addressing you and you alone.

If sherdog wasn't keyboard tapping gimps like yourself and actually people who trained we wouldn't even be having this comvo cause you'd know you pretty much the only injury you can't train with is a concussion, everything else is manageable- especially a fn foot injury which is what ddp had

you talk a lot of shit for a guy who knows absolutely nothing about why Du Plesis pulled except that HE SAID it was a foot injury. you don't even know how severe it is. maybe he wanted more time to study Adesanya, maybe he's playing mind games. for a guy who doesn't know anything for a fact except what the guy you're criticizing has literally told you, you pretend like you know everything. have you ever fought before? have you ever trained? you should prove it before coming on here acting like you're fuckin Adesanya himself. especially when you think only a concussion can stop you from fighting? lol? how about broken legs? broken arms? heart conditions? diseases?

Izzy didn't need to insert himself in to that one. It's Kai's moment, let him do his thing. What would have been a great piece of storyline for a future fight is now a footnote on Izzy. In trying to defend his boy, he actually hurt him. Now he looks like he needs his big bro to fight his battles

For sure, but I found it a little of cowardly move backing up your boy in Kai who is a grown ass man that is a fighter himself. Kai didn’t need Adesanya getting up in his business to defend him, Kai can defend himself. Say what you want, but Kape was ready.
No security, outside, Kape almost certainly doesn't step to izzy.

If they fought, well, have a fun night in the hospital Mr Kape

you talk a lot of shit for a guy who knows absolutely nothing about why Du Plesis pulled except that HE SAID it was a foot injury. you don't even know how severe it is. maybe he wanted more time to study Adesanya, maybe he's playing mind games. for a guy who doesn't know anything for a fact except what the guy you're criticizing has literally told you, you pretend like you know everything. have you ever fought before? have you ever trained? you should prove it before coming on here acting like you're fuckin Adesanya himself. especially when you think only a concussion can stop you from fighting? lol? how about broken legs? broken arms? heart conditions? diseases?

You got to pretty fn dumb to want to fight Adesanya and yet not be aware that Izzy fights every 3-4 months, you and Dricus team huh?
Does'nt take rocket science to work out the turn around is going to be short. And yes go have a cry about it kid, join Dricus team and their tears but make no mistake about it, Izzy isn't going out of his way to not accomdate them - its how hes fought the whole time in the UFC, every 3-4 months like clockwork. How you and Dricus team are seemingly unaware of this, I don't know.

And then use your ankle injury as an excuse when you just fought and beat Rob whitakker with it... and then you get your shot? and now you want to stall?
Esp when Izzy fought periera 2 with a leg injury.

Hilarious.

I'm not super smart or anything, but compared to you shertarders I am. Just look at the garbage you post kid - its largely speculation. Everything I post it fact based. Go pull apart this post line by line and tell me which parts are not fact.

A concussion is the only thing thats an instant NO for training or fighting. Everything else is a yes or how bad is it.
Do we even mention how desperate you are? how you can't take what Dricuss team said at face value and instead to form your narrative you have to wildly speculate the injury is a lot worse than it actually is - despite his team saying its not, and - best of all - there being a 2 round fight where Dricus beats whitakker and doesn't look impeded at all - in fact you would not even know he was injured. Thats your posting kid.

I've posted my "experience" before, probably the only person on this forum who's sparred with the bald part time chef.
Thats why I love roasting you little *censored for the mods* - its so obvious most of you have never even played a sport.

You got to pretty fn dumb to want to fight Adesanya and yet not be aware that Izzy fights every 3-4 months, you and Dricus team huh?
Does'nt take rocket science to work out the turn around is going to be short. And yes go have a cry about it kid, join Dricus team and their tears but make no mistake about it, Izzy isn't going out of his way to not accomdate them - its how hes fought the whole time in the UFC, every 3-4 months like clockwork. How you and Dricus team are seemingly unaware of this, I don't know.

Had to stop reading halfway into the first paragraph.

Dude, slow down. Talk in a single sentence.

You legit repeat the same shit and then say to someone else "seemingly unaware of this, i don't know".

"you got to pretty fn dumb"
"does'nt take rocket science"
"huh? it kid"
"accomdate them"

Seriously. Don't lecture or speak on behalf of fighters, camps, and the mind of other posters,
when you're clearly struggling with your words. This isn't a speed challenge (to respond).

Slow down. Think of a sentence. Use a period. This isn't a race.

{<Scared}

@Pancake Sprawl
@stacrafty

jaw-drop-gif-1.gif

upload_2023-9-8_22-6-42.jpeg

Had to stop reading halfway into the first paragraph.

Dude, slow down. Talk in a single sentence.

You legit repeat the same shit and then say to someone else "seemingly unaware of this, i don't know".

"you got to pretty fn dumb"
"does'nt take rocket science"
"huh? it kid"
"accomdate them"

Seriously. Don't lecture or speak on behalf of fighters, camps, and the mind of other posters,
when you're clearly struggling with your words. This isn't a speed challenge (to respond).

Slow down. Think of a sentence. Use a period. This isn't a race.

{<Scared}

https://www.sciencealert.com/word-jumble-meme-first-last-letters-cambridge-typoglycaemia

Screenshot 2023-09-09 001215.jpg

Apparently most of us can, just not you :)

Do you want me to slow it down and fix those spelling mistakes for you my shertard friend?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-09 001215.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot 2023-09-09 001215.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 1

And then use your ankle injury as an excuse when you just fought and beat Rob whitakker with it... and then you get your shot? and now you want to stall?
Esp when Izzy fought periera 2 with a leg injury.

Hilarious.

I'm not super smart or anything, but compared to you shertarders I am. Just look at the garbage you post kid - its largely speculation. Everything I post it fact based. Go pull apart this post line by line and tell me which parts are not fact.

A concussion is the only thing thats an instant NO for training or fighting. Everything else is a yes or how bad is it.
Do we even mention how desperate you are? how you can't take what Dricuss team said at face value and instead to form your narrative you have to wildly speculate the injury is a lot worse than it actually is - despite his team saying its not, and - best of all - there being a 2 round fight where Dricus beats whitakker and doesn't look impeded at all - in fact you would not even know he was injured. Thats your posting kid.

I've posted my "experience" before, probably the only person on this forum who's sparred with the bald part time chef.
Thats why I love roasting you little *censored for the mods* - its so obvious most of you have never even played a sport.

too much nonsense, didn't read. post the evidence that you train, or fight or whatever the fuck you're claiming or shut the fuck up because you're barely intelligible.
"everything i post it fact based" <Huh2> i've seen your posts before and the only reason i remember them is because they're always the same. "you guys don't train, so you don't know shit". "sherdog is a bunch of keyboard warrior pussies" etc., that's literally your answer against EVERY argument i see you in. you give yourself away because you say you think sherdoggers are a bunch of losers but yet here you are still hanging around here FROM 2007. your life must be so fulfilling that you constantly come back to a place full of losers that you allegedly hate just so you can lord over us with your made up history.

i don't need to pull apart your post line by line. there's 1 single thing that destroys your weak ass argument. HOW DO YOU KNOW HOW SEVERE DDP'S FOOT INJURY IS??? ohhhh i can answer that for you, since he didn't publicly announce that to the world, YOU DON'T. see how easy it was to point out the massive hole in your horrendously written argument? go back to training because communicating isn't your specialty. also learn what FACTS are.

too much nonsense, didn't read. post the evidence that you train, or fight or whatever the fuck you're claiming or shut the fuck up because you're barely intelligible.
"everything i post it fact based" <Huh2> i've seen your posts before and the only reason i remember them is because they're always the same. "you guys don't train, so you don't know shit". "sherdog is a bunch of keyboard warrior pussies" etc., that's literally your answer against EVERY argument i see you in. you give yourself away because you say you think sherdoggers are a bunch of losers but yet here you are still hanging around here FROM 2007. your life must be so fulfilling that you constantly come back to a place full of losers that you allegedly hate just so you can lord over us with your made up history.

i don't need to pull apart your post line by line. there's 1 single thing that destroys your weak ass argument. HOW DO YOU KNOW HOW SEVERE DDP'S FOOT INJURY IS??? ohhhh i can answer that for you, since he didn't publicly announce that to the world, YOU DON'T. see how easy it was to point out the massive hole in your horrendously written argument? go back to training because communicating isn't your specialty. also learn what FACTS are.

lmao do you have any idea how stupid you sound?

"your horrendously written argument?" - lmao my argument?

I'm taking what's out there, what their own camp have said - that its a foot injury, that he already had it before the Whitaker fight (in which you would not even know he was injured). Again, all the info put out there by his own camp. This is as close to fact as you can get - his own camp said it!

You are the one speculating that it might be more, making a weird narrative in your own head its much worse than it is. Or alternatively that they want more time, to study Izzy or whatever - which I countered by saying they know the schedule Izzy's keeps - that he fights every 3-4 months, so that would be just stupid.

So given all this, is it any wonder why I mock you and this forum in general for being completely clueless? If you could post a grain of sense I'd have some respect for you, but here you are, speculating stuff out of thin air, calling it fact, and when I simply present what his own camp have said, thats not fact?

Your'e a complete pebble brain. Look at how hilariously stupid you post is. You CAPITALIZE what you think is your trump card, but you are too fn dumb to realise thats not fact at all, that's something you yourself are speculating you complete idiot. lmao now your'e trying to lecture on facts when the whole crux of your argument is speculation???? you literally can't make up how brain damaged you shertarders are. This can't be real. I've never interacted with someone as legit braindead as you, who shoots themself in the foot continuously. Again, why are you even trying to mention facts? all you do is speculate.

And ffs, you want me to spoon feed you? I've posted pics of myself training. Go find them.

Back