Social Mancare: soaps, deodorant, shaving products featuring: J’s handcrafted, Hoffmans, The Black Stuff

Scored huge last night. got my J’s handcrafted trades. Got J’s apple cider(heavy on the cinnamon), nobody’s president (Hillary Clinton inspired soap wi the lavender and eucalyptus), lucky lad(basil and clover), and witch’s brew(Caramel coffee). The witch and cider are absolute fire. The other two are nice and similarly fresh scents.

Here are the soaps as well as a reminder that Epstein didn’t kill himselfCDADCFF7-2B01-437D-AC8F-B0F2CB85B961.jpegEF85F358-B351-4034-B3FB-1D19E5C67AD6.jpeg

Part two of my
Monster score last night. Hoffmans shaving soap and deodorant-the great reset(musky and spicy) and burn the ships(meh). The shaving soaps-evil pumpkin, red hollow(caramel apple), and road trip(banana rum) are fan-fucking-tastic. I love them. 0EC4E4A1-68B6-40F7-9D35-ABF70EA31673.jpeg

And just now, I got a trade with mountain goat soap. Pleasures a plenty(cucumber melon) and pumpkin banana scone. The pumpkin banana is very nice.this is good brand and one of my regular purchases. Not as good as J’s or Hoffmans, but better than squatch.

DF717B9F-5D03-4D28-A33A-291901531684.jpeg

If you are looking for deodorant, you should try a crystal deodorant stone. It is completely natural, completely effective, and a single stick will last you several months.

TDS010.jpg

Is this just a stone that has no chemicals or anything on it?

I got this Eye roller "bulldog for men" in my stocking. Im so bright eyght'ed and tailed. Im shocked no one has caged me.

Ok. Made a few more orders-will post more when I get them. But a few from an Idaho based company, two colognes from Hoffmans (evil pumpkin and affagato) and made a trade for J’s “hoist the black” cologne spray.

I got this Eye roller "bulldog for men" in my stocking. Im so bright eyght'ed and tailed. Im shocked no one has caged me.

I am not sure I even know what you are talking about. I have seen bulldog the brand before, never tried it

I use proraso menthol and eucalyptus pre shave cream and their shaving soap. Great smell. The pre shave is really worth it.

I use proraso menthol and eucalyptus pre shave cream and their shaving soap. Great smell. The pre shave is really worth it.

Check out Hoffmans for fantastic shaving cream. It’s the kind that you scoop out and use the frothing brush to work up a lather. You don’t have to, you can just use it without all that, but it’s kind of fun

Check out Hoffmans for fantastic shaving cream. It’s the kind that you scoop out and use the frothing brush to work up a lather. You don’t have to, you can just use it without all that, but it’s kind of fun
Thanks, I’ll give it a shot.

There’s a super secret J’s handcrafted drop tonight. Sorry boys, password only. I will let you know what I score

Love the passion towards soap lol.

I don't actually use soap anymore myself. Found I just don't need it. I don't smell anyway and my skin got a lot better after a few months without it.

I wouldn't mind trying some heavy duty deodorant or something though. I used to need it every day until I started trimming my pits right down with a beard trimmer. Now I only need deodorant every 3 days or so unless I'm off getting really sweaty. Something that could work for like 5-7 days per application would be sweet.

Love the passion towards soap lol.

I don't actually use soap anymore myself. Found I just don't need it. I don't smell anyway and my skin got a lot better after a few months without it.

I wouldn't mind trying some heavy duty deodorant or something though. I used to need it every day until I started trimming my pits right down with a beard trimmer. Now I only need deodorant every 3 days or so unless I'm off getting really sweaty. Something that could work for like 5-7 days per application would be sweet.

Wow. I would smell after a day of not showering or using deodorant. I hate sweating and smelling bad would upset me greatly. Try Hoffmans. Very good deodorant that lasts a long time

Last night I scored really big with J’s handcrafted last night on the members only drop. Normally, these sell out really fast. This one did as well despite only 222 people in the group scrambling to purchase.

I spent over $200 and got two orders of the Salem soap bundle (witch’s brew-caramel coffee, 9 lives-a rose, patchouli, cedar wood and black pepper), a flannel season bundle with cranberry and cinnamon-soap and cologne, 2 orders of apple cider and pumpkin spice cologne (one I will trade for other colognes) and a three pack of fall colognes (the cider, pumpkin, and flannel) that I have requested be canceled due to the large amount I spent. Will do a review when I get them.

Got a trade in yesterday’s mail. Got two J’s handcrafted bars-triggered and Erin go braugh. I really like them both. The triggered is a cranberry menthol soap and the Erin is hard to describe, but it is fresh and nice.0CBBB34A-27BD-4C71-AA3F-685DB9461C8E.jpeg

I have a huge shipment of J’s handcrafted out for delivery. Been waiting since October for this one-over $300 worth of shit. I will make a post when I actually get my hands on it

And just now, I got a trade with mountain goat soap. Pleasures a plenty(cucumber melon) and pumpkin banana scone. The pumpkin banana is very nice.this is good brand and one of my regular purchases. Not as good as J’s or Hoffmans, but better than squatch.

View attachment 961571
How is the scent and duration of the product on the skin ? :)

Back