man lynched by govt officials for objecting to them taking pictures of women defecating in public

Gandhi is one of my real my nicknames (play on my first and last name - no other connection) and so I used it here in the WR as it's political. I did a google search for fighting Gandhis and dhalsim popped up, since I'm was a vid nerd as well.... I know exciting stuff :)

Hahahaha nice I am video game nerd too and a big SF fan but back then I did not know Dhalsim and Ghandi dont use toilets and toilet paper.

While I'm on the subject of indias disgusting poop habits, did you know that 2/3's of Indians use dung-based fuel to cook?

woman-making-dung-cakes.jpg

(Woman carrying cow shit to burn in her kitchen)

It's usually done with cow shit, but they use it+wood to create flames to cook with

They cook their food over burning shit

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...a-still-relies-on-dung-based-fuel-to-cook-un/

According to the United Nations, millions of Indians die every year from indoor pollution caused by burning dried cow shit inside their kitchen and a Berkeley study shows that the average kitchen that does this, provides the same amount of pollution as burning "400 cigarettes per hour"

http://indiaclimatedialogue.net/2014/07/17/millions-die-indians-still-cook-wood-dung/

29dung1.jpg

Can you imagine how bad some of those villages smell with people shitting just right there on the street and cow shit smoke coming out of their homes?

well that is ancient method, and probably better than digging up ground, and destroying earth through fossil fuel, and strip mining

Last year I started a thread about British government buildings being officially mandated to install holes in the floors in all their bathrooms to accomodate people who don't want to use a toilet. I thought for sure the anti-immigrant people would be up in arms about filthy savages imposing their foul practises on us. Imagine my surprise when the most xenophobic loudmouths in the WR spent the entire thread talking about how much they love sitting down to shit. They were comparing squatty potty products and reviewing them, giving their preferences, etc. Complete troll fail on my part.

I think I saw that thread were people say squat toilets are better because squatting to releiv yourself clears your colon better or something like that.

well that is ancient method, and probably better than digging up ground, and destroying earth through fossil fuel, and strip mining

There is literally nothing stopping you from gathering cow shit and cooking some burgers over the shit flames.

Somehow I bet you wont be cooking over shit.

I think I saw that thread were people say squat toilets are better because squatting to releiv yourself clears your colon better or something like that.

Yep. That's the thread. And someone posted a gif of a sexy woman taking a shit, which gave all these freaks confused boners.

There is literally nothing stopping you from gathering cow shit and cooking some burgers over the shit flames.

Somehow I bet you wont be cooking over shit.

If I had a farm, I might try, or if I try roughing it out in the wilderness. I am a city boy at the moment. The mongols still do this.

One of the top universities in Scotland sent a note home for foreign students to stop shitting in the showers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4598160/University-warns-inappropriate-lavatory-habits.html

I don't know why I'm finding so much poop news today.

They are invading Europe ! Do you think or imagine Churchill putting up with all these.

I am sure he has something to say about all this if he is alive today he will address the parliament.

"They shall go on to the end. They shall poop in France, they will poop on the seas and oceans, they will poop with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, they will poop our island, whatever the cost may be.

They will will poop on the beaches, they will poop on the landing grounds, they will poop in the fields and in the streets, they will pool in the hills; they will never use toilet paper"

They are invading Europe ! Do you think or imagine Churchill putting up with all these.

I am sure he has something to say about all this if he is alive today he will address the parliament.

"They shall go on to the end. They shall poop in France, they will poop on the seas and oceans, they will poop with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, they will poop our island, whatever the cost may be.

They will will poop on the beaches, they will poop on the landing grounds, they will poop in the fields and in the streets, they will pool in the hills; they will never use toilet paper"

For some reason I read that with a Dr. Seuss cadence. It was awesome.

What's funny is when months from now, someone runs into this picture on the internet devoid of any context and just wonders what the hell is going on.
The really sad part,he is just as nonsensical as that meme is.
And leftists support that dumb shit.

I wonder which method those hawt bollywood actresses, and miss universe pageant contestants from India prefer. Women like Aishwarya Rai, and Padma Laksmi are who I am referring.

By the way where is @panamaican? His wife is from that country I believe.
The Bombay Steamer.

Well, cross a visit to India off of my to do list.

Nah man, go to Mumbai. I spent a week there in 2014. It was legit. But then again I was with an Indian girl that knew the area very well and made sure we stayed out of the rough areas. And even then I still got mobbed by beggers and bums a few times.

Back