Man lights joint in court while facing marijuana charge

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score

A Tennessee man making a court appearance on a charge of simple possession was arrested Monday after lighting a marijuana cigarette in the courtroom.

WSMV reports Spencer Boston was called to discuss his case before General Sessions Judge Haywood Barry. Boston was talking about how marijuana needed to be legalized when he reached into his pocket and pulled out what appeared to be a rolled marijuana cigarette. He placed it in his mouth, then pulled out a book of matches and lit it.

The courtroom erupted into laughter as Boston was quickly taken into custody.

https://www.wcnc.com/article/news/w...arge/275-b5ecc940-2821-4ed3-a7f8-57531f0a15bc

Weed is legal where I live and even though I don't smoke it anymore I still support it and find this pretty hilarious. :D That being said this guy is a dip shit.

Last edited:
All weed smoking degenerates should be forced underground to live out the rest of their days in darkness.

Don't they call it dope?

seems like attention whoring to me he could have done many more proactive things to advance the cause of legal marijuana in Tennessee which he probably won't be able to do now if he is a felon from doing this.

seems like attention whoring to me he could have done many more proactive things to advance the cause of legal marijuana in Tennessee which he probably won't be able to do now if he is a felon from doing this.

According to the video he just got another possession and a contempt of court charge.

According to the video he just got another possession and a contempt of court charge.
well seems like he got a slap on the wrist you would think smuggling drugs into a government building like a court would at least get a felony charge.

they post signs all over the court here that all sorts of trival things are felonies and like 10000 dollar fines.

d0a4541adea21b4d90223b7123bd18e4--funny-people-funny-shit.jpg

Stupid, but funny. It’s even dumber that he is hailed as a hero for this.

If the judge has a sense of humour he'll give this dude 420 years in prison

Back