Man lights joint in court while facing marijuana charge

seems like attention whoring to me he could have done many more proactive things to advance the cause of legal marijuana in Tennessee which he probably won't be able to do now if he is a felon from doing this.
Might just be me but this post comes off as salty and dumb

No one got hurt in his protest, and it got national attention. I would say that this was a good form of protest. All he got is 10 days and another minor possession charge. Good on him for finding a way of peacefully protesting.

Good on him. Just shows how stupid marijuana laws are. What a monumental waste of tax dollars. Between the judges, the baliff, the lawyers, the court staff and the lost wages and time of those on jury duty. All for some crap that isn't harming anyone.

What do you expect when you have to eat that jail food?

Let him have his fun before he OD’s.

Habitual dope smokers don’t know what they’re doing to themselves and their families.

eBCE5RX.gif

Let him have his fun before he OD’s.

Habitual dope smokers don’t know what they’re doing to themselves and their families.
overdose on pot?

I don't think you know what you're talking about

Serious security breach here. Modding a disposable lighter into a flamethrower is a high school basic

Was likely going to get supervision and a small fine for a possession charge. Instead got charged with contempt. Pretty dumb.

Back