• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Man jailed for 10 years for killing a sex worker, after finding out she was a tranny

Trans sex workers typically have no need to hide their trans-ness because people actively seek it out.

Columbian guy deserves murder and more time. Murder is murder regardless if he feels tricked.
"typicallly", "usually", "often" etc etc etc... First off, there is proof otherwise but I'll take your word for it. But obviously this was definitely a case of a liar that took a chance in order to make a buck.

Does this goof deserve jail time? Yes.

Lol this guy claiming he was tricked to justify a murder tells you exactly what kind of a joke the country he comes from is
Well, he is getting tossed in jail right? What was supposed to happen to him in that country?

Looks like he was displeased with the TransAction
ben-stiller-oh-you.gif

I don’t know guys, 10 years seems like a stiff sentence to me. I know I couldn’t do that kind of hard time.

First it was rape by deception. So if he beat him up a little getting him away I can understand that and would call that self defense.

However he went way over the line after that. I can see manslaughter.

He was partially to blame for pretending to be a woman. Ideally he would have defended himself and then called the police. The tranny would have been charged with rape and arrested.

This is what I think of when It comes to Columbian culture
dead-or.gif

In Modern Family, Gloria talks about the importance of the Quinceanera to Columbian girls,

"I will never forget dancing with my father that night. There wasn't a dry eye in the Cartel..."

In another episode, she and Jay have to pull Manny out of class,

Manny(panicking)"Oh no - who died?!"

Jay, "Nobody! Why would you think that?"

Gloria, "Back in Columbia, Manny went to Pablo Escobar Public School. If you got pulled out of class there, someone had been killed"

Back