Man Gets Into Shootout on Facebook Live

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Dude was ready for that action. This is what they mean when they say Gas Station ready.

Police investigating him now but it look like self defense to me.

Holy shit lol

For everyone confused, what he is saying is basically "COME AT ME BRO" in hood speak

He might get in some legal trouble for walking out his house and engaging them instead of calling police and sheltering. And the fact he was calling for a shootout seconds before and during the shootout.

Case could be made that he was an active and willing participant, and not acting out of fear of saftey

Last edited:
Holy shit lol

He might get in some legal trouble for walking out his house and engaging them instead of calling police and sheltering. And the fact he was calling for a shootout seconds before and during the shootout.

Case could be made that he was an active and willing participant, and not acting out of fear of saftey

That is a good point. The second shooting when he was standing outside asking for it kinda show that he was willing to run it back.

i like the internet.

we can even watch shootouts live lol

He’s probably having trouble hitting anything without a sight of any sort on his AR pistol. Also, lol at “man”. Dude is a little ghetto juvenile hood scum, I’d doubt he’s even old enough to buy the pistol he’s holding.

Will likely get arrested and charged with criminal endangerment at the minimum.

I thought it was awesome. There's $ to be made here in this kind of thing, like next-level felony fights with much higher stakes

No English subtitles to translate the nonsense that creature was leaking out of it’s mouth?

Dude was ready for that action. This is what they mean when they say Gas Station ready.

Police investigating him now but it look like self defense to me.

Look at how poor he is.

Yeah. Poverty causes that behavior.
I thought it was awesome. There's $ to be made here in this kind of thing, like next-level felony fights with much higher stakes
So close now...

71KOQSFaDBL._RI_.jpg

I'd love to comment but could not understand a damn thing being said.

Wow... that was English?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back