Man Gets Into Shootout on Facebook Live

a9d8d11d-3d54-4f6b-950f-1c148a7c8395_screenshot.jpg

Great vid for MLK day.
I'm sure MLK would be happy to see young black men thriving and contributing to their community like this. Truly inspiring.

mlk-day-poster-2019.jpg

Follow a black kid around for about 10 mins and then when that kid gets weirded out, attack the kid and shoot him and that's where you win Sherdogs support.

Only if you’re Hispanic though. Skittles and iced tea are dangerous weapons in my hood.

Great vid for MLK day.
I'm sure MLK would be happy to see young black men thriving and contributing to their community like this. Truly inspiring.

mlk-day-poster-2019.jpg

I love Dr. King but violence might be necessary
Cause when you live on MLK and it gets very scary
You might have to pull your AK, send one to the cemetery

Surprised we got to the second page without a "differen't culture, cannot judge".

Girls... They like this. That always has to be considered. We didn't create western civilization for this. There are jungles to go live in if dying young is something you strive for.

I give him 1 single point for bravery. But that needs to stay away from my kids by any means necessary. Any. Profiling, a fence around an area where a majority have become like that, pretty much any means necessary. Liberal media can die traitors deaths if they don't have a problem with this spreading.

This isn't all of black culture, btw. Good families doing some good things and lighting some yummy insence is a majority, but this has been allow to slowly grow for too long, like a cancer.

His single mama probably whooped his ass every time she had a bad day. Pretending that's enough isn't cutting it.

Different culture, can't judge.

Also something something WAHRLSTARRRRH!!

Back